chapter 16

"Do you want a coffee or something?" I asked Dylan. After talking about recent events to him, I feel so much better but I still want to talk to Cole, I felt like out relationship wasn't the best at the moment, probably my fault.

"Hey can I ask you something that is probably so weird because Cole is your brother but I really need some advice bec-" My rambling was cut off when Dylan put his finger to my mouth. "It's fine you can ask me anything."

"I feel like me and Cole are in a weird part of our relationship." Dylan was listening intently "I just don't know how he feels and it scares me to not know if he'll stick around much longer, I want to talk to him or something."

"Have you had sex yet?" I scoffed and raised my eyebrows at Dylan's blunt question. "No I'm serious." "Well no we haven't, obviously we've done other stuff you know-" I said smiling but Dylan cleared his throat feeling a little uncomfortable. "Oh sorry" my cheeks gushed with redness.

"Well maybe that's a step you need to take to build trust and become more serious" Dylan said shrugging his shoulders. I looked down at my fidgeting hands processing his advice.

I've only been with one guy and he cheated on me as if I wasn't good enough for him. I've felt insecure about this, I knew Cole wouldn't use me that way but I didn't think Jack ever would either.

This conversation was only hurting old wounds and seeing Jack yesterday was bringing up so many bad memories. I couldn't bare the feeling and I felt like crying but I also didn't want to make Dylan uncomfortable, so I just stayed silent. I was about to make an excuse so Dylan could leave but the front door opened with Cole walking into the room.

"Oh for fucks sake" Dylan murmured. "Ugh what the hell is going on y/n?" Cole turned to me with a very confused look. "Dylan apologized and we just spent some time talking." Dylan was shifting uncomfortably, obviously feeling embarrassed about how he acted. "Listen y/n I don't care what he said but I don't trust him around you." "Dude I'm right here?! Your still my brother, what happened to bros before hoes?" Dylan stood from his seat "not that your a hoe, just humor me." He finished turning towards me.

I raised my eyebrows at Cole, speechlessly telling him that Dylan had a point. Cole sighed "okay I'm sorry lets just forget everything okay?" He said bringing Dylan in for a bro hug. "Yay! That's what I like to see!" I giggled in delight.

"Well I'm gonna get going" Dylan said hugging me "I'll see you both soon and y/n remember that thing about Cole?" He said winking.

"Um what thing?" Cole furrowed his eyebrows. "Listen I just want to tell you something and I trust you enough to accept it how it is, okay?" "Of course, you can trust me with anything." He leant down and kissed my nose, making me smile.

"Okay here goes." My voice sounded nervous but Cole held my hands to stop them from shaking. "I've only been with one guy ever and I wasn't good enough for him" the sympathy in Coles eyes told me he understood what I was implying. "Ever since I've had some self acceptance issues and- I" I trailed off but took a deep breathe "I had terrible eating habits for several months after, where I just wasn't eating what I needed to." Cole immediately pulled me into his arms. My tears began to spill out of my eyes as I remembered the struggle I went through. "But I'm okay now, I educated myself and I made sure I new more about exercise and nutrition so I wouldn't end up really sick."

I pulled away and looked into Coles eyes, immediately feeling embarrassed and looking down at my feet. "I'm sorry I haven't had sex with you yet but I just-" "hold on, you really think you need to apologize for that?" I looked up at him and his face was amused yet dead serious. "Y/n I don't care about that, I care about you and it's your decision when your ready or not, but I want you to know that you are so beautiful and I certainly don't want you just for sex." I was blushing a lot now.

I trusted Cole so much more now that he made his feeling a little more clear, I knew he would make me happy. He put two fingers under my chin, lifting it to be face to face with him. Where we were standing was quite intimate and the look in Coles eyes was capturing. Suddenly he spoke and much to my surprise said

"I love you y/n."

I smiled and pulled us together, kissing him as passionately as I could. He smiled into the kiss and I pulled back "I love you Cole." He responded by bringing our lips back together.

I never felt happier than I did in that moment.

_______________________________

Wow I'm so cheesy, I hope you guys like that and aren't cringing 😂

Anyway y'all should know what's coming up next 😏😏😆😆 I have a feeling you've been waiting for more action 😂

Lastly 4.6K reads?!? That is unreal thank you so much I love every single one of you!