The Heart?

"It's...it's empty" I said breathlessly, staring down at the empty chest. Jack turned toward the eager crew members.

"Alright, who stole it?" Jack growled, eyeing every crew member. "You know the fate of all pirates rests on that heart...and without the heart...." Jack said pacing.

"We all die out" Gibbs finished.

"No! Not die out! We will be murdered!...Slaughtered like pigs! One by one they will pick us off...ship by ship...until pirates go extinct...now gentlemen! My, beautiful lady,..do we want that to happen?" Jack yelled, pulling me to my feet and holding me by his side.

"No!" The crew yelled in response.

"Alright then! Who stole the bloody heart?" Jack asked. No one stepped forward. 

"Maybe, the one who had the heart isn't on of our crewmen" I said eyeing Jack, I always loved it when Jack took control...it made me get all...tingly.

"She's right" Gibbs said "Pintel and Regetti say that they saw some of Ammand's men hiding in the woods, and remember, Jack, they dropped the chest so we ordered them to go back and get it" Gibbs finished starring at Jack.

"Oh" is all Jack said. I sighed and turned to Gibbs.

"Signal to Ammand's ship, The Jade Dragon, to pull up beside the 'Pearl....It looks like we need to have a talk" I growled looking at the Pirate Lords' ships following behind us.

Within minutes The Jade Dragon was floating coolly beside the Black Pearl. I put on one of Jack's coats, now the only way to tell us apart was, gender, hair color, eye color, and I didn't have things hanging in my hair. "Ah, Miss. Turner, how nice to see you again" Ammand said with a sly smile.

"I wouldn't use the word 'nice' for this" I replied looking him straight in the eyes

"Oh? Then what is?" he asked

"Inconvenient" I hissed, pacing on the deck. I narrowed my eyes "I know you have the heart, Ammand, just give it to us"

"What heart?..No heart here...none" Ammand said sarcastically.

"Ammand, I don't want to do this to another Pirate Lord but you have left me no choice" I said sadly. I nodded to Gibbs.

"Do what exactly?" Ammand demanded. I narrowed my eyes and put my head down so I looked intimidating. I gave a evil smile.

"Fire!" I yelled, cannons fired...Ammand didn't have a chance.