My element

Boboiboy POV
Earthquake: you really put your life in danger if you forget us!

Earthquake grip my neck hard. I can't breath!

Thunderstorms: enough earthquake. We don't want he die. We just want his body.

Earthquake release my neck. I breathe in.

Boboiboy: my body?

Thunderstorms: as you know Boboiboy. We are your element power. We know you better than anyone else could be.

Boboiboy: what do you mean?

Thunderstorms: don't be so stupid Boboiboy. You never been this blur.

Boboiboy: tell me what you all want from me!!!!! Tell me!!!!

Thunderstorms: we want to take over your life. Your popularity. Your friends. Everything in your life!

I was shocked. No way! Why my element doing this to me? Why?!

Ice: you've been thinking why we doing all this right?

Boboiboy: what?

Did he know what am I think?

Ice: we bored. You force us to push ourselves to limit. We tired of it! If we take your life, we wouldn't have to push ourselves more.

My elemental power attack me. I feel like I'm dying... I can't stand this anymore. Please..... Stop....

Fang: Boboiboy, are you okay?

I look at Fang. I was glad it just a dream.

Boboiboy: I'm okay. Where am I?

Fang: you're in our spaceships.

Boboiboy: our? You and?

I was puzzled. Fang and who?

Fang: my brother, Kaizo, of course.

Yeah. Kaizo. Why I didn't think about it before? How can I forgot about Fang's brother?

BECAUSE YOU WEAK

What? Who say that? It's not Fang voice.

AFTER WE TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS THINGS ANYMORE

It was the same voice again.

Boboiboy: element?! Come and face to face with me!!!

Fang: are you okay, Boboiboy? Why you suddenly scream out? And... Element? What element?

Boboiboy: nothing... I better go home now.

Fang POV
What has happen to Boboiboy? Just now he scream to someone. Element? What would it be?

Fang: I'll sent you back home.

I go to headquarters and Boboiboy followed me. He look stress and being distracted. At headquarters, Kaizo is keeping his eyes on the screen in front of him. Lahap is typing something on the screen.

Fang: Kaizo.

I called his name. He look at me with a grin.

Fang: ummm.... I'm sorry that I've been rude at you. I want to go back to earth.

Kaizo didn't say anything.

Kaizo: Lahap, speed this spaceship to earth as fast as you can.

Lahap: alright captain!

Kaizo face was serious as it always be. He look at me and walk to me. I don't know what to say.

Fang: I'm sorry Kaizo.

Kaizo push me hard make me fall on the floor. Boboiboy want to defend me but Kaizo use his chain power to chain him.

Boboiboy POV
My hand and leg is been chain by Kaizo. It's not so hurt but it's awful.

YOU WEAK. YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?

That voice again. Please stop disturbing me! I close my eyes, want all this things dissapear at my sight and it was really dissapear. When I open my eyes, I just see my seven element. Sitting on a chair like they just have finish a meeting. I had enough on this situation! I have to end this!

Boboiboy: please... I don't want all this! Please stop disturbing me! I know I've been push my limit this lately. I'm sorry. I wouldn't do that again. I promise to you.

They just quiet. Ain't say anything.

Boboiboy: I know, I used to be ignorant. I want a power to save people. Save myself. I want one world know about me. I was drowning in my own lust. But now, I don't want all this. I don't want to be popular. I don't want a greater power. Please... I want to end this.

Thunderstorms: are you done?

Thunderstorms got up and walked toward me.

Thunderstorms: you say that you want to end this? Are you realise what are you talking about?

He choke my neck.

Thunderstorms: this body is not yours now. Don't you dare built a castle in the air. Try to kick us out, kid. Even though, you try to kill yourselves, as long as we here, we will haunted you FOREVER!

No....

He release me.

Thunderstorms: ACCEPT YOUR DESTINY, BOBOIBOY!

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be continue...