chapter 18

did everyone had a great christmas? does it feel like christmas to you? not to me.

       a chapter someone have been waiting for a longgggggggggggg time. sorry it took so long. HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR!!  the reason why it's been a long wait is because of school.  so i'll try to finish this as soon as possible. i hope everyone likes this chapter. still looking for someone to edit. enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 Sara POV

                           "because we all realize how stupid we were to mistreat you. we shouldn't have hold what witches did to us years ago. not all witches are evil, i know that now. your grandma and you a perfect examples. " Jordan said stepping more into the room his eyes on me. i put a blank expression on my face knowing everyone was watching for my reaction. "listen, i know i did something stupid i'm really sorry for hurting your feelings, i won't do it again i promise...I'm really sorry, i wasn't thinking back then. i shouldn't have said those things, i can't live without you, i need you. if i could take back what i did-all of us did years ago. i would. please, give me a chance to make it up to you, just a chance. i promise i'll do any and everything to make it up to you. showing and telling you how much i love you. please." he said sincerely.i was taken back at that.

                  my heartbeat fast against my chest. his words, his voice. i look down. should i forgive him. my family, my pack too? i should shouldn't i. we're made for each other, no one can love me like he will. is it easy to throw away almost twenty years of harsh words from the people who were suppose to care for me and love me? they apolognize so i should.  grandma forgave them so that means they TRULY care. those thoughts ran through my head.

                    casting a look at my grandma to see she was looking at me. the look in her eyes let me know she would stick behind me no matter what path i choose. then i look at Jordan. the look in his eyes made me melt. sadness, longing, quilt.. love. all those emotions in them, the even past over his face. i inhale a deep breath, suddenly feeling suffracing. i look down, look over at Keyisha eyes, what ever emotions she had in them i couldn't read. i look again, lift them up to my parents. i harden my gaze when it land on my face. it didn't seem like he wanted to forgiveness. he was busying look at my legs. the bastard. my older siblings there looking any where but me. my mom looking at my dad.

                   "do you really want forgiveness?" the words left my mouth before i could think. i sight when eyes landed on me.

 "yes, every much. we do." were my mothers words, standing. i watch her walked over to me. she stop a few feet away when i didn't more she move closer trying to take my hand, i lift a brow to her. she swallow backing up a step.

                    "i know we're the worse family any one could ask for. we deserve all your hate. we deeply regret how we treated you all those years, but we want to make it up to you. we need you." i heard her say. something was off. "we need you." i narrow my eyes at her, i turn to look at my grandma. leaning forward, i look into the eyes of the woman who gave birth to me then at my mate. something was fishy. what ever i was i don't like it. standing tall, i look over at Jordan.

                 "when did you notice you need me?" i ask. i watch has everyone of them stiffen. i knew it! something wasn't right. something was going on. i look at grandma's face. she watch me with confusion. "when did you realize you can't live without me?" i walked over to him, ignoring the heat pouring off his body. it was doing wanderings to mine. our animal half calling to each other. i need his answers now. if we stayed so close to each other any more, i might do something i'll regret in the morning.  something that will give him power over me and left me in ruins.

              "when?" nothing. "then i guess there is nothing left for me to say. grandma, i would be here like i say. but-"

"a year ago." i stop. i turn to the voice. "what did you say."

"a year ago. we realize we miss you a year ago." repeat my brother.

huh, "i've been gone for three years and just a year ago you realize. well, i don't miss you. any of you." i look at all of them, "if you'll excuse me. i have a phone call to make." before i was finish i was walking out the room. a part of me was glad when Jordan didn't follow me but disappointed because i wanted him to. i tried cooling system down, i might really throw a fire ball. not knowing what i was doing i dial Nick's number. it was too late to hang up. he will know it was me.

                 "hello," is sweet voice came on. "hello" again. still i didn't move or breathe. just listening to his voice. it calm me. "Sara, i know it's you." i always love it when he said my name. the sound  falling of his luscious lips that did wonders to my body. all the more reason to love him. "is something wrong.' he asked.

                "not any more." i whisper. he didn't say anything. "i.... miss.. you.." i confess. "Vincent... and everyone else." i added.my heart be racing.

"do you." i nod. "well, i miss you,too.... Keyisha and Henry too." he added making me giggle. he knows me so well.  

            "how is it holding up there." and just like that we went on in a comfortable conversation. asking each other about how day. i told him about what my family have come about too and my mate. i waited to here what he has to say about my mate.

           "he wants you back."

"yes." pause.

"do you want him back?"

          "i don't know. i still hurt and i feel like their hiding something. but i don't know what. i don't want to forgive him but a part of me that has always hope that they do is still a live and is telling me i should. but the anger part says no. that part want them to suffer like they make me suffer but in the end i'll still be suffering." i breathe in one breathe.

    "Sara, i know you not a bitter person. so don't be. do the right thing. Cherish your moments with them you don't know when their last will be. " i could here the sadness in his voice. the pain and guilt he feels because of the way he treated his dead mate. "i can't tell you what to do but do your own thing, follow your heart. and when you do i'll support you a hundred percent."

      " i don't know." i sight. i really don't know.

'this is what i can tell you with. give them a chance. and that feeling your getting, it will come out to the light and when it do you'll know your answer. ok."

"yeah,... Nick."

"yeah,"

"your the best."

"i know. goodnight."

"goodnight... i love you." but he already hang up on the after the good night part. so he couldn't hear the last part. i sight then jump when i heard a growl behind me. i roll my eyes when i saw who i was. my mate and from the looks of it he isn't happy.