One hell of a nightmare

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, they belong to Maggie Stiefvater. The story is mine

Blue woke up - sweating through her pyjamas. She had been twisting and turning, shaking and trembling, mumbling and yelling all because of a nightmare.
She didn't know why, it was unusual for blue to have a nightmare - that was Ronan's job. It was an evil dream. Not terrifying or horrid just evil. Nothing gross had happened, but the dream, it had an evil sense, it was like the dream was the devil.

                           *the dream*
Blue stood there, in a dark room. You couldn't see any black silhouettes just one thick shade of black. She didn't even know if she was in a room. Blue thought she must be, because there was no moon or any stars...but are there in nightmares?
Suddenly there was a tickle by her ear. Then another but she heard something this time, she couldn't make it out. Another clearer and ever so slightly louder. "He's coming".   It said it again and again and again, louder each time, until it was screaming. Thoughts raced through Blue's mind - Who's he? When is he coming? Where is he from? The answer to the last question was hell.
A shocking shade of red became alight. Blue stumbled backwards in shock. A deep sinister voice came from the red, it said "you shhhhall nooottttt see yourr friiiends forr tenn yearssss, if you dooo I will KILL all of your loved ones, Maura and Calla, Artermusss and Gray man. Then I will pick off your friendsssss one by one and forcccce youuu to watch, you haveeee too gettt asss farrrr awayyy frommmm henrrriieetttaaaa as possssible"  the red moved behind her. Blue spun so she could see it. It was gone then it whispered in her right ear "you have ssssevennnn daysssss to leaveeee Henrietta," it was gone.

That's when she woke. She was confused by her nightmare, was it even a dream or was it a message?