Chapter 33

Hey Guys! I just want ya'll to know that, for those who think authors who want their readers or fans to have a limit of votes/comments for them to update makes them horrible, well let me explain this: I have told all my readers and fans in the beginning of this book that I will not be like that. I update because I am simply writing a book. I only put that limit up because for everyone who hated that HUGE cliffhanger and wants a new chapter very soon, then when that goal is reached I will have it up. Normally, it would have took me a whole week or more with school to write and put a new chapter up. But with that limit for chapter 32, I would literally stop what I'm doing and make the chapter just because my fans have reached the goal. I'm not greedy for more votes or comments. So there ya go, I have let my frustration out and now I will begin with the new chapter! :)

Dedicated to Wild_word for her crazy antics with the commenting. I had a good laugh!

Chapter 33 (Finally right?)

I could feel the tears forming at the corners of my eyes as I reread the letter. Over and over again, I had to look it over so that I made sure my eyes weren't imagining things. I felt as if I couldn't breathe, and just thinking about it made the tears finally fall.

The piece of paper slipped from my fingers as I stood there frozen. I heard Adam laughing at something, before walking into the foyer where I was. He dropped whatever he had in his hands, making a large crash, running over to me.

“Mari? Mari, what's wrong?” He asked concerned, shaking my shoulders hesitantly. I merely pointed at the paper that had fallen on the floor and he picked it up and read it.

I watched as his face lit up, with a grin that made his eyes sparkle. “This is great news!” He yelled and I nodded now getting over my shock, grinning back at him.

“Zach, Sam come over here, we have good news!” Adam shouted cheerfully and the cousins had bounded over to where we stood, snatching the paper from Adam's hand.

“HE'S DEAD!” Zach screamed and Sam hollered, “Ray is finally dead!”

I knew he could do it, I knew he could.

** **

“Come on guys that's enough. No more drinking!” I chastised them, taking away the beer kegs they held in their hands.

After our cheering fit in the foyer after finding out that Ray had been killed in battle, we all decided to have a celebration. It was a small party, with the whole pack and now it had gotten a bit late. Many pack members had resigned to bed by now, but not my boys. They were all still having the 'time of their lives' as they had called it and was drinking the night away.

I, though had not taken a single drop of alcohol. For us weres, we were not light weights and a lot of beer didn't really affect us, but I knew that 20 bottles sure would. I also knew that the boys had more than that. I was being the responsible one, taking away their drinks telling them it was past midnight and we had to wake up tomorrow morning for more training.

“Mari, you're no fun!” Sam slurred a little, as he pouted. Yes, I said pouted. Over the months I have lived here with the Lunar eclipse pack, Sam had started to become more serious. Not once pouting that often, if anything it was rare nowadays.