Chapter 20

Happy chapter 20!

Isabella Denise

"Hey Marie!" I called out to Marie who was at this moment eating chocolate chip cookies on the kitchen counter.

"Hey! What's up?" She asked me as I plopped down next to her and took one cookie as well.

Keeping the plan Romano and I had made over the past few days I replied,"Well... I have a surprise for you!" I said as I took her hand in mine and pulled her away with me.

"W-What?! At least let me finish the cookie!" She said but I ignored her as I almost dragged her all the way to her bedroom. I pulled the door open and we entered.

She looked around the room for anything suspicious furrowed her eyebrows in confusion looking at me when she found nothing. I chuckled at her because she had no clue for what was to come.

When j chuckled she narrowed her eyes at me and I stopped,"What's going on Bella?" She asked me but j kept quiet as I locked the door and walked past her to walk in closet.

This is a freaking mall.

She had so many clothes in her closet, trust me it's gonna take muscle to take one clothing piece out and a lot more effort to put one in. I bet she got most of her arm muscle by doing this everyday.

"How many clothes do you even have? This place is full!" I said to Marie as she rolled her eyes at me and walked past me from behind and then stood in front of me arms crossed looking at me with narrowed eyes.

She knows something is up.

"Seriously Bella! What's going on?" She asked me calmly but with confusion in her voice furrowing her eyebrows.

"I can't tell, it's a surprise." I said as I looked through her very huge closet to pick out something for her to wear that is going to be beautiful, decent and not slutty.

Slutty is going to be a low chance since I know that Marie is not that type of girl. "Well news flash! I hate surprises!" She said.

"Shh." I shushed her as I continued to search the whole mall she had in one room, her closet.

I bet her mouth was wide open now and she was rolling her eyes in disbelief. "You have got to be kidding me." She muttered and loudly groaned and I turned around to glance at her and amber eyes were closed as she was leaning her head back.

Turning my gaze back to the rack that I was going through I found an elegant pure white skater dress, it had lace designs on the upper part till the waist where it would start to flow, slightly a over Marie's knees since she was tall.

The dress had a sweetheart neckline and two straps going to the back so it showed that it was a sleeveless dress. It was beautiful and Marie would totally look sexy and beautiful in it.

After handing her the dress she smiled at it when she took a look at it but then frowned putting it down on the sofa that was in the closet.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she sighed in a dull manner that a singing bird would stop singing.

As she took a seat on the sofa in the closet I took one next to her but keeping the time we had left in mind. "That dress is one of my favorite but..." She said and looked down after the 'but' and I looked at her with my big blue eyes eyeing her every move waiting for her to reply.

"But?" I asked her and she sighed in a dull manner again and looked up at me.

"Romano had got me that dress." She said and I felt bad for her but maybe tonight she will feel whole again and happy.