Chapter 4

Whole night I kept on tossing and turning not able to sleep. It's been just two days since I met him and we always end up fighting!! Now I'll be working under him but I don't know how to control my temper when I see him? Why is it so tuff to be in front of him?

Why did Mr.Khan has to leave office suddenly? Why can't anyone else can come and be our boss? Why him? He only knows how to bark!!! Mr.Khan doesn't want complains from my side but if he keep on treating us like this then it will eventually end up on the bad side.

I remember Aunty told me to not to worry about him. Just treat him like I used to treat Mr.Khan but she doesn't know that he's not Mr.Khan and he can never be. I don't know what is it about him but by seeing his face only my mood just goes off!!! And now I'm stuck with him.

The next morning I woke up with a foul mood...Why?? Because I guess you know the answer. Unwillingly I freshened up...and got dressed. Went downstairs only to be bumped by Tashu-

"Good morning" she chirped.

"Morning" I replied.

"Oohh..someone didn't slept properly last night?" She said.

"Yup...I forgot to read Ayatul Kursi and was getting nightmares!!" I retorted.

"Nightmares or Mr.Aatish??" She wiggled her eyebrows. I made a disgusting face.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"I'm perfectly fine but seems like you're mood is not good" she said.

"It's Monday..." I replied.

"So?" She raised one f her eyebrows and asked.

"So...I want to sleep and not go to work" I replied and took a spoonful of cereal and started chewing it.

"Not wanting to face him?" She asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"Your nightmare?" She mocked. I scowled.

"Grow up!!" I replied.

"Well if you look properly you'll see that I'm a grown up girl!!!" She said

"You're impossible" I spoke and stood up with my bowl. I lost my appetite!!

"Okay okay...I give up!! At least finish you're breakfast" she shouted.

"Not hungry anymore" I yelled back from the kitchen.

"If you need any help just call me" she said as soon as I came from the kitchen.

"I'm not going in a war" I replied.

"When you and Mr.Aatish are in front of each other automatically war starts!!" She said and shrugged.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked glaring at her.

"Nothing I was just blabbering!!" She said.

"You better be. I'm leaving...tell Aunty that I'll be back home early" I said and left. I quickly walked to the bus stop hoping I didn't miss the bus.

I got in the bus and took my usual seat. I soon started thinking about my life...like what it would have been if my parents were alive? Would I be still sitting in this bus and going to office or would I've been sleeping and lazing around away from all these tensions!!

What it would have been to talk to my mom? I bet she would have love to hear my blabber like Aunty does Tashu's. We would have done everything together from hanging out to watching movies, cooking, shopping everything. I don't even remember how it feels like to be touched by my mother? I was too small to remember anything.