forty eight

holy shit LOL hi guys. this has been a wip for so long and ive always thought of coming back to it.

 i started this when i was in the eighth grade now im in my second year of highschool and wow its just crazy to me. my love for writing isnt gone, but i havent found the time or motivation to continue this. 

 if you follow me you know that for a while i was really active in writing pieces in regards to naruto, thats bc im so obsessed w that shit LOL. but here i am. and i hope this chapter will suffice. it will be kind of different, i think my writing style has changed a bit. it won't be as good as chapters once were before, a part of me forced myself to write this, but i did put effort. so i hope that is okay.

fun fact: there was once a time, a long time ago, in ancient times, where i used to update 2 times a day.

if you can guess what chapter the last sentence is from ill give u some candy, love, and levi pillows.

-

The maneuver gear felt odd around your waist as you zipped in between from tree to tree. It was perhaps mostly because seeing Levi before you left your being in some sort of awestruck state. Had it been because you missed him? Or maybe the prolonged adrenaline rush from the fast paced actions around you made Levi seem like some sort of comfort, like a sight for sore eyes. He was all you could think about as you, Mikasa, and Levi proceeded to follow the female titan.

Levi was good at his job, there was no way he could be thinking the same thoughts right now. He seemed too fixated on getting Eren back, and that was fine. Seeing that made you realize that you should be focused on the situation at hand, just as Levi was. 

After regaining some sort of sense, you finally heard his voice once more. "Is Eren dead?"

Mikasa's eyes sternly averted away from Levi's as she grunted, mostly out of frustration. 

"He's alive." She replied through gritted teeth. Every cell in her body knew that Eren was alive, and she was ambitious enough to do ultimately anything to get him back. She proceeded to explain about the intelligence of the female titan, that the goal was to capture Eren. 

"Eating Eren may have also been her goal, he would end up in her stomach," said Levi. "It makes more sense to assume that he's dead."

In the same stern voice Mikasa had used before, she exhaled sharply as if breathing out daggers. "He's alive!"

Levi turned to her, "We'll keep hoping that Eren is alive, and attempt to rescue him before she leaves the forest."

 All at once your heart stopped, it was as if every vein was pierced with daggers shooting from the ambition in Levi's words. It was almost seemingly like Levi knew what was to come, like he had prepared for this moment his whole life. The fire in eyes burned the forest before him, and you waited for his next command with a still pulsing headache, something that you'd have to endure for everyone's sake. Especially Eren's, his life was in danger and there was no way you were going to let a petty headache get in your way.

With furrowed brows and a fixated snare, Levi drew his blade and calmly exhaled. His voice grew more loudly with each word that escaped. "I'll hack her up...You both draw her attention!" 

The low and consistent thumps of the female titan as she ran seemed to have increased as you and Mikasa simultaneously flew below and around her, both inwardly hoping that the two of you would be a sufficient enough distraction.  

Levi placed himself behind the titan, just near her neck and gripped tightly on his blades. It was as though there was no fear within him, just pure determination. There was split second where nothing happened, and then all at once the tight balloon of Levi's growing anticipation popped as soon as a giant fist abruptly aimed for him.