Chapter 4: Going out

After school:

~Ding-dong~ the bell rang indicating school was over. Everyone went out of the classroom, to either their clubs, houses or whenever they were going. I was in front of my locker putting my shoes on when I hear a voice from behind say: "Hey! Come hang out with us." I look and it was Miyamoto. He was with Kazuki, as is to be expected. I  finished putting my shoes on and as I was about to decline Miyamoto took my hand and dragged me with them. I seriously didn't want to go for many reasons but as I was unable to let go and didn't get a chance to talk I ended up hanging out with them. Maybe I wanted, or maybe I was just following them because I got no choice. But whatever the answer was it's a fact I'm with them. "Ohhhh!!! They have a new challenge in the ramen shop. How about we take a look?" said Miyamoto. "Agh! Seriously? I don't wanna." said Kazuki. "Come on, what if I win?" said Miyamoto. With a sigh Kazuki accepted and we went to take a look at that challenge. 'Eat our special  in a minute and it's free.' "Ugh! There's no way I can do that," said Miyamoto. "Not only that, that meal is the most expensive of all," Kazuki added. "Well, let's get out of here. I don't wanna lose my money before we even have fun," said Miyamoto while we headed out.

"What do we do now? What you guys wanna do?" asked Miyamoto. "I don't know, how about we let Ren choose?" said Kazuki. "Oh! Nice idea!" said Miyamoto while making a thumbs up. "So? What do you wanna do Ren~?" asked Kazuki. I looked startled because he actually asked ME to decide where to go. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to go anywhere besides my house, nor I knew someplace to go. I was kinda happy I think because of that, so I decided to answer his question. "I would like to go to a cafe, or someplace to eat sweets," I said in a low voice. I hope they heard. "Sweets?" said Miyamoto. "A cafe, eh?" said Kazuki. I thought they were gonna laugh it off and say something bad because I wanted to go to a place like that, but they didn't. In fact, they looked excited about it. "Sweets... You don't know how I like them," said Miyamoto. "And a cafe sounds like a great idea," said Kazuki. "I know of a great place I heard is really famous recently," said Miyamoto really excited. "You and your connections never fail," said Kazuki in a rather sarcastic way. "Of course, I need to use what I have, that means my sister," said Miyamoto. Like that they kept on talking and joking around. I, on the other hand, was looking at them with wonder. Kazuki noticed that and looked at me. "I think is really cute that you want to go to a cafe," said Kazuki with a bright and gentle smile. I don't know if it was instinctively or what, but I felt my face become red. There was a strange feeling in my stomach and felt a slight 'ba-thumb' in my heart. I was surprised because it's the first time I felt that way. But it was also a happy feeling, it must say. We kept on walking and walking. They were talking and joking. They were also talking to me, what was a surprise because it's been a long time since someone talked to me. Not that I talked much, it was a pain talking to people who don't care, or so I thought. At some point, I started to feel dizzy. Even though it was slightly I felt that way. "We are almost there." sais Miyamoto. That was one of the last things I heard before I could feel my body burning and everything started to look blurry. "Hey! Are you ok?.... REN!?" said Kazuki desperate. That was the last thing I heard before everything became black.......