28.

me and daniel were drinking some coke and turning up with the crowd. daniel held my waist and i started grinding on him.

we were laughing odee and having so much fun. and guess freakin what.

"hey daniel, can you come with me to the store? seth said you have a car." i heard angie say in an innocent, flirty voice.

"oh um, i can't i have to stay with her." he yelled over the music.

she looked at me and rolled her eyes.
bi$h whet. zamn.

"please danny." she said grabbing his arm and flickering her eyelashes.

"listen, he said no so go find someone else." i said now annoyed.

she walked away mad asf. this bih.

i rolled my eyes. somebody always gotta ruin my good moods.

"lighten up baby, she gone." daniel said smiling.

"okay." i said chuckling.

we danced a little more then decided to go out. it was so good outside. wasn't crowded either. you can actually breathe out here. it was getting dark fast.

me and dan sat on two pool chairs. we talked about funny stupid things. it's daniel. LOLOL.

lexis squad came over to us. except lexi and lucas, they were alone talkin and lookin all cute. she highkey has feelings for him.

i didn't see jalen either.

"hey ari, can you come with us to get a drink?" malu said.

"uh sure?" i said politely.

i got up and rubbed danny's head. "ill be back." he nodded his head.

me, malu, and sianney went inside. we got some sodas.

"so you live around here?" sianney said.

"yeah like 30 minutes away how bout you?" i said sipping my drink.

"well me and my sis live in philly, but malu lives in florida." she said nicely.

"ohh that's lit!" i said socializing.

"oh god it smells so bad in here." malu said pinching her nose.

"let's go back outside." sianney said.

as we were walking outside, they immediately stopped causing me to bump behind them. they turned me around.

"on second thought let's stay in here!" malu said.

"yeah good idea!" sianney yelled.

"wait i wanna go get da--"

i stopped walking. angie was sitting on daniels lap laughing. he was just chilling back on the chair with a straight face. seth was taking pics of them.

seth looked straight at me putting the phone down. daniel looked at me and his eyes widened. angie was smirking like a little *BEEP*

i turned around and walked as fast as i could. as i was getting closer to the door, nagely and kevin saw me.

"aye! ma where you goin?" kevin said grabbing my arm.

"bestfriend what happened?" nagely asked.

"this b*tch on my man." i said furiously.

"who?" nagely asked curiously.

"one of these twins! the rude one." i said getting impatient.

"angie!!" kevin yelled running to the backyard.

we followed him. he looked annoyed. daniel was now begging to talk to me.

"babe! it wasn't what it looked like!" he said.

"she got on me and im a guy so i can't push her off, she wouldn't listen to me after i told her to get off....babe!" he said in almost a whinny tone.

ive had enough of this skank ash b*tch. i walked over to her smirking ash. i got all up in her face.

"b*tch do not touch my man, do not look at my man, and do NOT talk to my man! OKAY. do you understand!?"

"oh so your man, is your stepbrother? wow you are a hoe after all." she said smiling.

i lost it. i punched her in her nose. she fell back but quickly came up. she pushed me down and got on top of me. she punched my lip.

i flipped us and now i was on top. i punched her face and her neck. we rolled everywhere hitting eachother.

we heard people telling us to stop but we didn't listen. we rolled and rolled and bam.

we fell in the mf pool. sneakers ruined. makeup ruined. outfit ruined.

i flung up gasping for air. she did too. she wasn't done. i got out of the pool ready for her next hit. i squared up.

she swung and missed. i kicked her and she fell down. she got up, grabbed my hair and tried to swing me. but she failed cause i grabbed her arm and swung her to the side.

i felt kevin and daniel grabbed me by the waist and take me inside. i punched both of them on the backs. "let me gooo!!" nagely was following us.

we went outside to where the car was and they put me down. i was grumpy cause i could've finished her.

i took a hair tie and did a high curly bun. everyone was around me. my lips were tasting like blood. my arms had a couple soft bruises and my leg was hurting. i was soaked in pool water.

"oh boy." nagely said looking at my lip. it was dripping blood.

"let's go eat something." daniel said. i could tell he was disappointed.

i kept my head down the whole ride to mickey d's. it was late. like 1 am. thank god that mc donalds was 24 hours.

we got out of the car. kevin and nagely were holding hands. daniel left me behind and walked in the front. that upset me.

kevin looked at me in a sad way and grabbed my hand also. he's the sweetest bestfriend i swear :(

💙