FOURTEEN

M for Maya lmao! This fit perfectly^

❝a girl once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person, for you may cut yourself on their shattered pieces.❞

"DAL, I DON'T think we should do this

"DAL, I DON'T think we should do this." I spoke nervously as we stood in front of her house. 

He gave me a 'who are you?' kind of look, making me flip him off. "She is, was, my best friend. I don't want to do this. I can't." 

"You're Naomi Reid. You do whatever you want to do, which includes getting revenge on people." Dally rolled his eyes, throwing me a can of spray paint. 

I examined the blue spray paint, taking a deep breath. I shook my head. "I was the one that drove her away, Dal. I can't just do this and make her hate me even more." 

He groaned, getting angry. "Naomi, all you have to do is spray paint an M for goodness sake! Grow a pair!" 

"What the hell did you just say to me?" I spoke through gritted teeth, clenching my fists by my side. 

He shot me an amusing look. "Grow. A. Pair." 

I slammed him against the side of the car. "I'll spray paint your whole face if you don't shut the hell up, got it?" 

He got out of my grip, turning me around and slamming me into the car instead, getting right next to my ear. "I love when you get pissed off at me." 

He let go of me, walking away towards the bag of spray paint. I grinned, shaking my head. "Fine. I guess I won't make you do it, Cinderella. Come to me whenever you want to, though." 

I cocked my head to the side. "Who says I'll ever do it?"

He shot me a smirk. "I know you will. I know you. You're just like me, and one thing that she does to piss you off, you'll immediately want to do it."