Chapter Twelve

*Blake*

 Glancing down at Willow I smiled when I saw here sleeping peacefully as I pulled into the front of my house. Getting out of my truck I quickly walked over to, Carson.

 "There's a cabin down the road that you can stay in," I said. "Its just five minutes from here so you'll still be close if she needs you."

 "Take care of little lamb," he said before heading down the road.

 Walking back to my truck I grabbed mine and Willow's bags taking them in the house before I gently pulled her out of the truck and inside to my bedroom. Laying her on the bed I tried to pry her arms off but she just tightened them around my neck whimpering so I just laid down beside her as she curled into my chest.

 I groaned when I heard someone banging on the door, unwrapping Willow's arms from around me I chuckled when he cuddled into my pillow. Making my way to the door I sighed when I saw who was on the other side.

 "Morning sweetheart," mom smiled patting my arm walking past me. "We need to talk."

 "Mom," I groaned sulking to the kitchen where she was making coffee. "Couldn't you have waited until a decent hour?"

 "Where have you been for the past week Blake," my father demanded and I glared at him. "Answer the question son."

 "Trying to get my girl to come home," I growled at him. "So I can protect her from Killer and the rest of Devil's Blood riders."

 "I thought they were all dead or in prison," Mom said leaning against the kitchen island. "And who is this girl you mentioned?"

 "Mom," I groaned hitting my forehead on the counter. "Don't, just don't."

 "What," she huffed. "I just want to know what's going on in my sons life. Besides I want more grandbabies."

 "Mother," I growled just as I heard giggling. Turning I saw Willow laughing behind her hand, "What are you laughing at?"

 "Nothing," she smiled. "Hi Mrs. Carly, its nice to see you again."

 "Willow," Mom squealed pulling Willow into a hug. "Oh my goodness you've grown into such a beautiful young woman."

 "Thanks," Willow smiled hugging her back. "I smelt coffee."

 "Would you like a cup?"

 "No thank you, "she smiled hopping onto the counter beside me. "Love the smell but can't stand the taste. I would like some hot chocolate though."

 "Coming right up."

 "Hi Mr. Braden," Willow smiled sadly. "How have you been?"

 "Fine," dad sighed staring at her. "Why are you back in town?"

 "Um..."

 "I brought her back," I growled angrily. "Something I shouldn't of had to do if you hadn't shoved her out of town ten years ago."

 "What are you taking about?" Mom asked confused.

 "How did you find out about that?" Dad asked glaring at me, "I did what had to be done you needed to take over the club."

 "So you ran the one person that makes me happy out of town while I was off on some stupid job that you sent me on. I lost ten years with her because you couldn't handle my decision to become something other than a biker."

 "Blake Andrew," Dad warned.

 "Braden," Mom said stepping in front of him. "What on earth did you do?"