Chapter 13

Rosalie's POV

Bella and I were just walking around the house when all of sudden Alice comes bounding in with a shifter right behind her.

"Leah what are you doing here?" Bella asks. Oh so her name is Leah, that's nice to know.

"Well you see ummm... I was kinda wondering if I can make a pack with you?" Leah hesitantly asks. Leah shuffles her feet around and fiddles with her fingers. Must be a ner ous habit of hers.

"Of course Leah, but I do have one question," Bella says.

"Thank you sooo much Bella. What's your queation?" Leah exclaims.

"Why did you leave Sam's pack?" she questions.

"Well you see, I didn't like the way they were treating you. You did not kill your dad, and you did absolutely nothing wrong. You did not deserve the way they treated you, and I wasn't going to be apart of that."

"That was very thoughtful of you Leah." Bella walks up to her and wraps her arms around her waist.

With the action a little growl escape my lips, and also Alice's. I look over to Alice and raise my eyes questionably.

"Is there something wrong Alice?" I ask. You can tell she is mad because her eyes are completely black.

"Of course there is. Your little wolf is getting her nasty scent all over my mate!" she yells.

Bella quickly steps away from Leah and looks over to Alice with a blank face. If it wasn't for me being able to read her emotions very well, I wouldn't of been able to see the hurt in my Bella's eyes.

"I'm sorry Alice. I'll stay away from your mate. You don't have to worry about my nasty scent on your mate ever again." With those words, Bella takes off into the woods and shifts.

"Look what you did Alice!" I yell. "Your mate was getting her scent all over my Bella, but I didn't say anything. Bella didn't mean to anything from that. It was just a simple hug of saying thank you. Leah just risked a whole lot for Bella, and she just wanted to show how much she appreciates Leah's actions okah. You didn't have to blow up her for crying out loud!" I look from Leah's hurt expression that was looking outside where Bella just went, to Alice who looks like she just realized what she said. Guilt formed all over her face after everything sunk in.

"Oh my god Rosalie I swear I didn't mean anything I just said. I... I just wasn't thinking. All I saw was someone's arms around my mate. I really didn't mean it Rose. You have to believe me." She walks up to me and begs for my forgiveness.

"You shouldn't he begging for my forgiveness Alice. It wasn't me that you hurt so badly. You need to apologize to Bella. But Alice I think you should give her some time to cool off. You really hurt her feelings," I say.

"I agree with Rosalie," Leah says. That really shocks me. I didn't think she would side with me on this, or side with me on anything. "I've known Bella for awhile now, and right now she needs to be left alone for awhile. Just wait for her to come back." Leah walks away after her little speech, to the back yard looking in the direction Bella went, she turned in the opposite direction and walked off.

"Right now Alice, I would listen to your mate. And maybe you should follow her, then come back and talk to Bella okay?"

"You're right Rosalie. I'm sorry once again." Alice takes off after her mate, while I just stand there.

"Oh Bella I hope you're okay out there."

A/n: Wooo another update!! It's been a stressful week, but I made a new friend that has helped me get my head on straight even of she didn't notice it. LauraLeguizamo ( I think that's how you spell it haha) has helped me a lot since my nanny's death. And well today she was like you need to update soon and all of sudden this idea pops into my head, and here you go another update. Well thanks for reading and I will update again once I get more ideas!!