30.

we got back in the car. we were driving back home and i felt guilty. i looked out the window.

"im sorry for ruining the party and your night guys." i said disappointed.

"you didn't, angie was the problem shawty, don't blame yaself." kevin said looking at me through the front mirror.

"but i started the fight." i said.

"she caused it babe." nagely said.

"sleepover at our house?" i asked.

"litt im down." nagely said doing a little dance.

"me too." kevin says chuckling.

daniel hasnt said a word since mc donalds. weird but ok.

we finally got home. it was about 3 am now. kevin and nagely keep acting...a little unholy with eachother. im definitely gonna hear some sounds tonight.

"you guys can sleep in the guest room or my parents old room." i said walking upstairs with them.

"we'll sleep in the guest room." kevin says smirking.

"alright well goodnight my loves." I said hugging both of them.

"goodnight ma." kev said hugging me back.

"goodnight ari babyy." nagely said hugging me also.

i laughed. i saw them go inside the guest room touching all over each others bodies. these unholy people.

i was about to walk inside my room when daniel stopped me. "can you sleep with me tonight?" he asked.

"okay, let me just change my clothes." i said.

"just come into my room." he said pulling me and grabbing my arm.

he tossed me some of his basketball shorts and a big white t shirt. i stripped right in front of him. i had a black bra and some matching lace panties. they were dry.

it felt amazing to finally get wet clothes off.  i saw him licking his lips and trying not to look. i put on the shirt. it was too hot for pants so i didn't put them on.

i climbed onto his bed and got under the covers. he took off his shirt, and jeans and stayed in his boxers.

i got comfortable and layed on my right side facing the window. he wrapped his arms around me. his warm skin in contact with mine.

"i love you." he said kissing my shoulder.

"i love you too." i replied.

we suddenly heard some....sounds. i looked back at daniel. he smiled.

"they're having some fun." he whispered.

"i can hear them as if they were in the same room as us." i said chuckling.

"i don't feel sleepy." he said breathing against my ear.

he pushed me down so i was facing the ceiling. "can we have some fun too?" he asked.

"im not in the mood for that." i said.

"no not that...just the hickey game." he said almost looking like a puppy.

"fine." i said looking at him.

"okay so i give you hickies in any place i want, then you can give me hickies anywhere you want, and whoever gave the most wins." he said kissing my neck.

"alright loser, you're going down." I said smiling.

💙