Chapter 13

Luna.

I tapped my pencil against my desk, now in History class with Alaric stood at the front of the classroom, writing something on the board. He began to talk about the history of Mystic Falls when a voice interrupted him. Everyone turned to look at the door to see Rebekah had walked into the class and was now sitting in the third row.

"And who might you be?" Alaric asked, pretending he didn't know who Rebekah was even though he was at the Mikaelson house just last night. I looked over in  the direction of Elena, Bonnie and Caroline to see them all looking confused. I looked at Stefan to see he was just shaking his head in confusion back at me.

"Oh how rude of me." Rebekah spoke with her sickly sweet voice and looked around the class quickly, eyes landing on the five of us huddled in the back row. "I'm Rebekah Mikaelson, exchange student from England." She greeted, lying through her teeth and I gritted my teeth, glaring at the back of her head.

"Alright then, Rebekah. Thank you for that extra information on the history of Mystic Falls," Alaric spoke with the nicest voice he could before turning back towards the board, writing a date down on the board, his chalk squeaking loudly, before explaining what the date was all about. I wasn't exactly listening though, I was more focused on trying to figure out why the hell Rebekah was here.

___________________________________________

"She is such a bitch." Caroline spoke as she stormed back over to me. I nodded, agreeing with her without even hearing her reasoning behind her words. We were currently stood on the track outside of the school in our cheer leading outfits. "She's threatening that she'll take Tyler from me. God, two seconds ago she was all over Matt and now this??" Caroline visibly angered at the thought of Rebekah taking Tyler from her.

"Relax, Care." I spoke, placing a hand on her crossed arms. She looked towards me as I did so and raised her eyebrow at me. "Tyler would never go for her, can't you see that he is totally into you." I spoke with a smile, trying to take Caroline's mind off of Rebekah who was conversing with the rest of the cheer leading squad, obviously trying to join it.

"I know, it's just..." She sighed slight and ran her hands over her face. I knew that Caroline was extremely insecure and neurotic when she was a human and I liked vampire Carloine a lot more - she was more comfortable with and controlled her emotions more. She was all I aspired to be. She was proud, beautiful and in control. She was awesome.

"Don't worry about her alright? Look." I spoke, pointing towards Tyler who was talking to Rebekah. She then placed her hand on his arm and he immediately yanked his arm way from her touch, saying something towards her before walking off in the opposite direction - and let's just say Rebekah wasn't very happy. "What did he say?"

As I spoke I turned to Caroline to see she was smiling happily. "He said 'I'm with Caroline, leave me alone." She turned to me with her smile growing bigger and I squealed slightly, grabbing her hands and jumping up and down with her slightly. I loved Tyler and Caroline - sometimes they argued and sometimes it only seemed physical but I do think that they love each other very much.

Suddenly hands covered my eyes and a chin rested on my shoulder. "Guess whooo?" The voice spoke and I bit my lip to try and hide the smile that was fighting it's way through at the appearance of my boyfriend. I just spun around and pressed my lips to his, feeling him hug into me. "Hey babe." He smiled.

"Hey Jer." I smiled back, hugging onto his sides tightly. "How was training?" I asked, resting my chin on his chest as I looked up at him. He simply smiled at me for a few seconds before blinking quickly, regaining his focus on our conversation.