Eleven

Alexander had been thinking all through the night about it being Lola and he decided that he really did need her help with his shoulder. He also realized she wasn't a bad person at all, she actually really nice.

Currently he was out of his apartment at the grocery store and carrying bags on his arms was not helping his shoulder at all. After putting everything inside of his car he pulled out his phone and quickly sent a text to Gray asking for her phone number. Just as suspected Gray asked him why he needed her number so he responded with he needed her help with something and not to ask questions. It was a very cryptic message but Gray gave him her number and almost immediately he sends her a text. Somehow she responded very quickly which he wasn't expecting but she sent him her address so that he could go to her. She didn't know that he didn't actually need the address since he already knew where she lived but if he said that then it would come off very creepy. Was this very creepy? What if she actually knew that he was her neighbor? Alec never really considered that.

He drove to the apartments and ended up bringing the groceries up to his apartment attempting to be quiet. After putting everything away he left his apartment to go next door to hers. He tapped on the door and it swung open a minute later and there Lola stood in front of him.

"Hi." She says to him and allows him to enter.
He looks around a bit and responds, "Hi."
She continues to look at him as he looks around a bit, "So what's up with your shoulder?" Lola attempts to sound somewhat clueless as she asks this.
"It's just been hurting. Sometimes it'll hurt whenever I throw but lately it's been hurting when I move it." He responds to her and looks at her.
Her hair was down past her shoulders and she was wearing a band t-shirt with some jeans. He thought she looked absolutely stunning...
"Did you overdo it when you were throwing?" She asks legitimately.
"Maybe..."
Alec could tell that she was trying not to frown at his admittance, "Have you iced it?"
"No."
She sighed disappointedly, "Go sit down."

As he went and sat down she got an ice pack and filled it up with some ice and put a kitchen cloth around it so it wouldn't be too cold. When she came back she set the pack down on her coffee table and started to give both of his shoulders a massage. He was just seated on the couch with is back against it and Lola was standing behind him with her hands on his shoulders.

"Are you going to choke me?" He asks her as her hands touch down on his shoulders.
She laughs in response, "No, that's not close to what I'm doing." Then she starts to actually give the massage.
"Oh." He quickly realizes what she's doing.

They remained silent as she did this and he was enjoying it because she apparently gave really good massages. She eventually started to focus on his more hurt shoulder and as she did this it was starting to get a bit painful and they started talking. He asked her what kinds of things she was studying and she ended up explaining some of it but then she asked what he was studying. He never really talked about his school work because it was more of a backup plan for football. Smoothly he pops in and asks her about music and what she does.

"Well I sing and I play guitar." She tells him and hands him the ice pack to use as she sits down on the couch with him.
"And you like it?" He asks her.
"Yeah, it's fun but it's not something I could ever see myself doing for the rest of my life." She clasps her hands together as she speaks. She's had this conversation so many times it was almost as if her explanation was on replay.
"I get it. I couldn't see myself being a business man for the rest of my life." He tells her agreeingly. "What song are you singing for the talent show?"
"One Call Away."

Immediately he remembered when he sang this song she said something in response to it.

That's when an idea struck him.

^^^^^^^^^

A/N: So I'm going to try and spew out as many chapters as possible today so hopefully you'll get a good amount.

There's only a few chapters left guys... Okay fine there's like seven or eight left but it's really not a lot soooo

I recommend getting pumped/excited for chapter 13

Xoxo
~Mad