A/N

Hi! I just wanted to warn you all. WHW is going to go through a few changes soon... mainly the addition of new groups.

I'm not sure if I will be able to add Voters due to Wattpad rules, but I will look into it. I will also be adding the Friends category that was requested to the Chatterboxes chapter. As for the Vine and Meme... Maybe? For those I would need at least one person to join before I opened the chapter. I get that Memes are life but... how does one consult memes? Vines are GREAT yes, but Wattpad is YouTube dominated, so finding a consultant who specializes indifferent Viners would be impossible unless they came to this book on their own.

The next change is that there is now 2 rules for the members.

1. Tell me if you quit Wattpad or are just on vacation! I don't want to accidentally remove any of you and if you leave I would like to say good bye and thank you for the time you spent with us. :)

2. Tell me if you want to be removed from the categories. That way I can make sure that you don't get a bunch of new requests and they don't get confused/sad/angry if you ignore them.

FINALLY, the chapters might get rearranged into alphabetical order to make looking things up easier.

That's it. If you actually read all this, I am extremely impressed! Have you ever considered being a Reader?