TEN

"All the pretty stars shine for you, my love. Am I that girl that you dream of? All those little times you said that I'm your girl. You make me feel like your whole world."

***

    OVER THE SUMMER, not only had Draco and Alice become Death Eaters, but they had also become experts at Apparition

    Although, taught illegally, and done without a license, Draco and Alice had become sly at getting in and out of places thanks to Apparition.

    Instead of having to take the train to London, they simply went to the platform and apparated to Malfoy Manor. They would've just apparated at Hogwarts, but there were enchantments that didn't allow you to.

    Draco was dressed in his all black suit, a favorite of Alice's, while Alice wore a black dress with a corset at the top.

    The Malfoy's annual Christmas gathering would not be cancelled because of Lucius' absence, instead, Narcissa thought it best to have the celebration in honor of Lucius

    So as the boyfriend and girlfriend approached the stairs to the manor, anxiety grew. People who neither of the children had seen since their dads were taken away, were here.

    Narcissa had even invited Blaise Zabini's family thanks to Holland Parkinson's generous suggestion.

    Although Draco wasn't keen on being around a bunch of Death Eaters, Alice was more unsettled because she knew how they talked. Mudblood this, and mudblood that.

    She never thought people's blood status mattered, she felt that it was something to be overlooked. At least that's how she felt around her closest friends. When it came to family gatherings or parties such as the Malfoy's annual Christmas gathering, she would have to put on the "if you aren't a pure-blood, you're pathetic," facade.