Doctors! Sakamaki and Mukami families

If the boys where doctors. . . 

(Just the Mukami and Sakamaki brothers. I can't think of anything for the Tsukinami brothers. I'll write them later if I have ideas.)

~ Shu Sakamaki ~  

Shu would be that kind of doctor that is lazy, but is very wise. He doesn't really seem to do much, like you can find him being lazy around his office Instead of being at an appointment. But when he needs to, he is very wise and caring. Especially compared to his brothers. Shu might a regular doctor, and doesn't really specialize in anything.

When it comes to you, he's really caring. Even if you work with him, or you are dating him, or you are one of his clients, he cares for you and your wellbeing. He seems to be comitted to helping you.

~ Reiji Sakamaki  ~  

Reiji would be the kind of very strict doctotor. Mostly likely the one kids are really afraid of. So, be glad he's got a nurse that is very easy going and gentle. He most likely won't really specialize in anything, but he might be found doing huge things. But not giving birth. He hates that.

Reiji when it comes to you, seems to want to control your life. Not because he really wants to control you, but because he's worried about you. That's not hard to tell.

~ Laito Sakamaki  ~  

Laito would be that doctor who looks can be deceving. Laito seemed like a perverted doctor that just got into being and doctor just to see a women naked. However, he's not. Laito mostly likely won't really specialize in anything but he might be really good at helping with muscle problems. Or other physical problems might if your back hurts really bad.

Laito does care about you. He cares about your wellbeing. He's not like 'I told you to do that!' He'll be more relaxed. He also will give you really good back rubs, and just might turn you on.

~  Kanato  Sakamaki  ~  

Kanato also would be the kind of doctor that the adults might be scared of, where as the kids love him. Mostly because his main appointment room is pretty cute. But Kanato is pretty dark and creepy but the kids don't really.care, because hey! His room is pretty cool! Kanato might be really good and drugs and medicine.

Kanato does care. But he's really odd on how he does it. It can change everything on how he does it.

~  Ayato Sakamaki  ~  

Ever heard the saying 'Do what the doctor says'? Ayato really takes that seriously. Sure, he's a really sensitive guy, but he really does care. Ayato might not specialize in anything.

Ayato is the person that is afraid to tell things about himself, since he cares more about you. He also will try anything just to make sure you are okay.

~ Subaru Sakamaki ~  

Subaru would probably be everyone's favorite doctor. Since, sure, he's aggressive, but he's the type of doctor that really cares about his work. 

When it comes to you, he's very kind. Anything you need, it's yours. He really does care, and he can be overprotective sometimes.

~ Ruki Mukami ~  

Ruki is that one doctor that is good at taking care of you, but he's really odd about how he does it. He's really good about making sure you are okay. If not he'll scold you for not doing what he told you to do, then will do what he needs to do. Ruki will do things different compared to his colleages. 

Ruki does care. He really cares about your safety and wellbeing. He is really dominant about what goes on on your life.

~ Kou Mukami  ~  

Kou once was an Idol, but then he decided to get into being a doctor. He never said why though. He's a really two-faced doctor, one minute he's the nicest doctor you have ever met, then he's the scariest one. So, he's the type of person you are glad he's got nurses.

Kou is a really complicated person. It's like 'Does he really love me?' But he does, he cares about you.

~  Yuma  Mukami  ~ 

Yuma is an interesting doctor. Sure he's violent, and really has a temper, but he does care for you. He wants you to live a decent life. Yuma might know a lot about medical plants and things like that.

He's really caring and wants to make you feel better if you get hurt or feel terrible. He also really wants to take care of you. 

~  Azusa  Mukami  ~  

Azusa is that one doctor that everyone thinks is the cutest. He's really quiet but really good at what he does. 

Azusa is quiet, but he cares. He'll do what he needs to do to sure you are okay.