Chapter 12: Sex Education

I got into the class ten minutes early. I sat next to Hailey and put my books on the table and did the reading before the lesson.

I could feel Hailey's stare, trying to make me spilled what happened on my date with Mike. I knew she'd known about me and Mike being official, but she wanted me to tell her in person.

"Ok. Fine, you win", I said putting my book away and faced her. She was grinning like an idiot.

"About?", she asked slowly.

"About Mike. I like him. There I said it"

"And? I know there's more", she sang.
"We're official now", I muttered.

"What? I can't hear you", she leaned her ear to me.

"We're official", I almost shouted, making the others stare at us.

She giggled. "Yeay. My bitch is finally a grown up. Maybe we can do double date if Kevin visit"

I rolled my eyes. The professor started the lesson and I was trying to focus on his lectures. But I always felt this feeling of being stared at from my right side.

I turned to my right and I saw Mike, sitting almost in the corner, watching me. When I met his eyes, he gave me a wink making me blushed.

I tried not to look at him and taking notes instead. I wouldn't let my relationship interfere my study.

The lesson was dismissed 30 minutes early, so I wasn't in a rush to go to my next class.

I was still putting my books in my bag when I heard footsteps coming towards me. It was Mike.

"Hey, babe", he pecked on my lips which surprised me. "Do you want me to walk you to your next class?"

Before I answered me, Hailey beat me first. "Of course she will, right Linda?", she said patting my shoulder. "Besides you guys are couple", she said, pressing the couple word.

I gave her a scowl but she ignored it. "So, I'm going to meet Jen, so why don't you head first with Mike?", she said, her eyes are glowing evilly.

"Fine", I said. With that, we were left alone.

I turned to Mike and suddenly he crashed his lips to mine, giving me a hard kiss. His hands on my waist then to my butt. My hands trailed to his muscular arms, feeling his muscles.

His lips then moved to my neck, giving hickeys on it. I moaned and I realised we were in a classroom.

"Mike, stop. We're in class", I said between my moan and pushed his body away.

"There's no one here, baby. Relax", he said and crashed his lips against my neck.

"Mike", I said with my stern voice.

He sighed in frustration. "Fine. But we'll continue this", he smirked.

"Come on", he offered me his hand and I took it and our fingers intertwined. His hand was so soft and matched with mine perfectly.

He dropped me in front of my next class. He gave me another peck to my lips and he went to his class.

I sighed and went inside my class. Hailey, Jenny, Steven, and Caleb were already there. Their heads turned to me when I neared them.

"Here comes the lover", Hailey chirped, signalling me to sit beside her.

I rolled my eyes and placed my bag.

"So, we've heard that you're dating this Mike boy, huh?", Steven smirked.

"Oh my God. Don't tell me that you were making out before you walked through this door", Jenny squaled.