Mr. No Name

I awoke in a hospital section of what I assumed was the jail. I looked around and saw the doctors that worked on me stare in surprise. I raised a brow and one of the doctors hesitantly replied with, " Hey umm kid, H-how are you... Alive?" I just stared at him and twitched. He backed up and I jumped to my feet. Everyone in the room screamed and ran out of the room. When I saw a nearby mirror, I walked over to it and widened my eyes in pure terror at how I looked. I was deathly pale, my once dirty blonde hair and stained a crimson red from blood, my once white shirt dark black, my face scratched up and my once hazel eyes now nearly black. I stumbled backwards and saw a nearby window so I ran to it. I jumped out the window and ran, ran as fast as I could into the forest, never turning back once. After running for about a hour or two, I stopped running and sat down under a big tree and tried to get some rest. I was just on the bridge of sleep when I heard a twig snap and jumped to my feet. I looked around and saw nothing but trees, bushes, rocks and darkness. That's when I saw it, the man who killed my family... Sitting there innocently. I decided to sneak up on him. Once I got up close to him, I tapped him on the shoulder which caused him to tense up. He turned and stared at me, terror visible on his face. "H-hi kid. Didn't expect to see you out so soon. Well, I have some news for you, m-my boss want to see you and pronto." He stuttered. I nodded my head and followed him through the forest and to a giant mansion. I looked it and smiled a little and hear the guy next to me gasp. I looked at him and he just grabs my arm and dragged towards a set of doors. "Hello child, I am Slenderman and you are?" A tall faceless being asked. I just stared at him... Not in fear but in amazement. He tilted his head to the side and questioned me. "Child, can you not speak?" I frowned and looked down at the floor.