Q&A

Q: Is Charlie your real name?

A: Nope. My real name is Poppy. I don't even know how I came up with this username lol.

° ° °

Q: How old are you? (2016)

A: I'm turning 16 in December.

° ° °

Q: When is it your birthday?

A: December 12th.

° ° °

Q: Where are you from?

A: I'm from Greece. That's why my English isn't so perfect...

° ° °

Q: Do you have a favourite singer/band?

A: 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER. Where's my fam? Is anyone from the fam reading my book? <3

° ° °

Q: Do you like The Vamps?

A: Yeah, they are a nice band. I really like their song 'Cheater'. I don't think it's a good thing, though... XD

° ° °

Q: Blue and black or white and gold?

A: Blue and black ;)

° ° °

Q: Kim or Taylor?

A: Even if I had proof that Kim is right, I would still support Taylor.

° ° °

Q: What was the first story you read on Wattpad?

A: It was "I love you, Bestfriend" by drishtaayyy. Check it out, it's amazing.

° ° °

Q: What was the last story your read on Wattpad?

A: It was "My Step-Brother's Best Friend" by skittlesandunicornz. Read that too! It's fab!

° ° °

Q: What's your favourite story on Wattpad?

A: It's not only one lol. Check out my reading lists.

° ° °

Q: How did you pick the people you wanted as a character?

A: If you mean how I "created" the character of each person in my story, I guess it just came to me. Everything is imaginative, so I can do anything with my characters. That's why I love writing. (If that wasn't what you meant, tell me in the comments :))

° ° °

Q: How do you get inspiration for your characters?

A: That's an easy one. Most of the times, I get inspired by real life. Like, conversations and stuff... I think that most of the things you find funny in the book, are things that I wish I had told my friends when I had the change, but never did.

° ° °

Q: How do you write such good books?

A: Honestly, I don't find my book so amazing, but I guess it's because of my imagination. I have some pretty good ideas for books if any of you is interested.

° ° °

Q: How did you make this cover?

A: skittlesandunicornz made it for me. She makes covers for other books too. Ask her of you want one. :)

° ° °

Q: Who's your favourite character in the book?

A: I don't really have a favourite character... I mean, you can't ask a mother which one of her kids she likes most... I like different things in each one of my characters. I don't have a favourite one, sorry! :(

° ° °

Q: Have you decided the end of the book?

A: To tell you the truth, I haven't. I want to write with a free mind and don't be afraid that I will do something wrong. I guess we all have to wait and see.

° ° °

Q: Are you going to make a sequel?

A: I don't even know if I am going to continue writing, yet. I don't know... I don't think so, unless I'm not happy with the ending of the book.

° ° °

Q: If you got asked to publish your book, would you do it?

A: Uh... I guess so. My parents would force me to lol. But I don't think my story is worth being published, anyway. There are so many other stories out there, that are absolutely wonderful. They deserve being published more than my book does.

° ° °

Q: Aren't you tired of people asking you to update?

A: Nope. Doesn't that mean that they like my story? If they didn't like it, they wouldn't comment, right? I love people commenting on my story. I wish they did even more.

° ° °

Q: How much do you love your readers? (I asked this question myself lol)

A: I love my readers like they are my family. I wish I could just meet you all hand hug you! Your support means everything to me. I swear! <3

° ° °

Thank you all for your questions and support! Love you <3