7-Storm....Calm.....Another Storm...???

There was absolute silence . Every face in the lobby carried emotions untold, the eyes were filled tears rolling down the cheeks, the lips "tried" to curl themselves into a smile and their bodies too numb and motionless to move. Breaking the silence, Abhi spoke

Abhi – So guys this is my surprise...I know you guys know each other but still formal introduction toh banta hain na...So this is my darling sister Nandini and Baby doll meet them love birds Navya and Cabir, the ones with a complicated relationship Dhruv and Alya, the single guy not ready to mingle Manik and here (moving towards Mukti, giving her a side hug), My love Mukti...So love how did you like my surprise..!!

Mukti shifted her focus from Nandini to Abhi, she looked at him with an expressionless face, removed his hand from her shoulder and moved out of the lobby

Abhi – Aray Mukti...Listen...

(Abhi started following her...,Manik stopped him in the middle)

Manik – Abhi...Listen dude..let me talk to her...

Abhi – But Manik

Manik – Trust me...She just reacted at the heat of the moment...let me talk to her first...she'll be okay..!! (Saying this Manik left the room)

Meanwhile everyone had come out of their trance. Navya was the first one to hug Nandini followed by others.

Cabir – Nandini..It is so great to see you...I am sorry for Mukti's reaction..

Nandini – Thanks Cabir..!!.. Same here and no worries...I know the reaction is for Abhi and not for me... But right now she needs you more than me...please go to her..

Navya – (Looking at a zoned out Abhi) But Abhi...

Nandini – Don't worry I'll handle him..You guys go to Mukti...I'll join you guys later..!!

Everyone leaves leaving Abhi and Nandini..!!

..........Manik's POV...........

I couldn't join my friends on the way back due to some professional commitments...While coming back to the hotel I got a message from Abhi saying he has some surprise awaiting for all of us...On reaching hotel I rushed to the lobby and found it gripped with an unusual silence..I went inside hoping I had not missed out on the surprise and as soon as in entered, my world stopped...There she was...after 5 years...I knew this day would come soon but so soon..I had definitely not anticipated that...silence engulfed me and all I could say was SURPRISE.

After a good few minutes of silence, I got out of my trance and found Mukti walking out and Abhi following her..I stopped Abhi as I knew right now I could pacify Mukti and also if Abhi and Mukti's face-off at the moment could lead to an ugly spat..I decided to take things under my control before they go out of hand...!!

...........Manik's POV ends..........

...........Nandini's POV...........

I was dreading this day...Anxiousness had grabbed me from the moment I had said yes to the meeting...I spent the entire night tossing and turning on the mattress....the day was no less....I was fidgety the entire day...I was glad that Abhi was not around to witness my uneasiness as he could have easily guessed the reason..Anyways by the evening I had gathered myself together...I called Abhi when I reached the hotel, he came out and I followed him to the lobby...He asked me to wait so that he could create the atmosphere for my entry...and then he called me...Silence and Shock engulfed the lobby with every step I took....I looked up to absorb the surroundings...I still in process when I heard Manik's voice and my world stopped...I fixed my gaze on him...I knew Abhi was saying something but couldn't register a word since my entire concentration was on the man right in front of me..after 5 long years I still couldn't take my eyes off even for 5 seconds..!!