17

The next night, Tony decided to throw a party.

I hated parties. Everyone always wanted to touch me.

Clint wanted me to be with him because he didn't want anyone wandering off and finding me. Because I'd probably kill them.

Clint was in a corner of the room with me laying by him.

A waiter came by cautiously and offered Clint a drink, which he took quickly slammed it back.

I chattered at him and nuzzled his stomach, he put a hand on my head.

We watched as a couple of Steve's friends had to be taken out of the tower on gurneys because they had Asgardian whiskey.

Clint and I rolled our eyes and watched Natasha flirt with Bruce at the bar.

Soon enough, Tony kicked everyone out and started the after party.

Clint and I were forced to participate.

Clint sat in a chair with me curled around the back with my head and tail by his feet.

He was drinking whiskey, as were the others.

I yawned as Thor put his hammer on the table and let everyone try to pick it up.

Clint went first and failed, then Bruce, who also failed. Tony, who tried to pick it up with his hands failed, then his suit, which also failed, then his suit and another persons suit which also failed.

Natasha didn't want to saying, "That's not a question I need answered,".

Steve went and moved it, but I could tell by the veins in his arm he wasn't trying.

I dozed off until Thor said, "I have a simpler one, you are all not worthy," he said, picking up his hammer.

I screeched and clawed at my head as a high-pitched sound filled my head.

One of the iron legionaries appeared in the doorway, beaten to almost no recognition.

"How can you be worthy? You're all killers,".