family or family

Kira's pov

I was burning with anger and my eyes had never been reder. I claimed out of the well to find sesshomaru sitting in a tree. He looked down at me as soon as my feet were on the ground.

"you came back" he said jumping down in front of me.
"not like I had a choice Tammy took my family and when I find her shes dead" I spat in anger with a strong hiss in my voice.

We ran at full speed to her den. I was easily keeping up with him and if I wasn't so mad I would be scared about it. I felt a strong unexplainable urge to let out a primal growl.

As soon as we got there I screamed out "where are they"

"where are who" Tammy asked

"don't play games with me"

"fine fine. Their in a shack. Have fun finding out witch one before they all burn down and your familys dead" Tammy raised her hand and fire a rose around every shack in the village. I looked around and could see that the flames were only an illusion.

"your illusions can't full me. I can see past your games and tricks" I screamed out. Tammy's face turned to shock as i ran off to find my family.

I was at the beginning to a long row of maybe 30 shacks. I listened and heard kagome flipping out in her head.
I ran past 10 shacks and turned left. This place was a maze. I ran past three more shacks then turned right. 8 more and another left. Two down and I was there.

I ran inside and immediately pulled my sword out at the sight of the, huge 10 ft lime green, demon standing in front of my family. Wasting no time I leaped up and slashed the sharp metal through his fat neck. His body fell to the ground with a thud and his head bounced twice as I landed gracefully on my feet. I saw sotas eyes grow wide at what I had done. I put my sword back and pulled out a dagger as I ran up to them. I cut the ties from their wrist and ankles.

"how did you do that" sota exclaimed as I ripped off the rage over his mouth.

"I'll tell you later we have to get out of here" I hurried them out of the shack and back to the center of the den. I didn't want them to pass Tammy, but it was the only way out of this place.

"still protecting a family that isn't yours, how pathetic" Tammy hissed as we arrived in the center.

"your the only pathetic one here. You left your child with someone else. I never knew you never knew that they wasnt my real family I never knew what I was," my eyes had regained their red color as I slowly walked towards her, " I didn't even know that I a half demon and that's because of you. So if anyone's the pathetic low life that deserves to die it's you"

I pulled my bow off my shoulder and an arrow from my back. I aimed and fired so fast that Tammys doge only stopped the arrow from hitting her heart, but it got her in the left arm.

She pulled my arrow out of her arm and pulled out the sword that sat on her side. Running at with the sword out I studied my bow and as she was about to push the sword into my heart I throw my left hand with the bow to the side. Using my bow to send her weapon flying out of her reach. Then I dropped my bow to the ground and grabbed her by the neck before she could understand what had happened.

"anything else to say before I rip your cold black heart out of your chest" I asked as I slammed her to the ground by the throat.

"your just like your mother" she whispered then vanished into thin air leaving me unsatisfied and with more questions.

I looked up to my family then slowly raised up grabbing my bow in the process. I hurried them out of there and into the woods.

"why did you say your a half demon" kagome asked as we walked. I didn't answer.

~~~~

I sat on the edge of well with sesshomaru after my family returning home. Neither one of us said anything we just sat in blank silence.