Chapter 12: Blood, Sweat, And Tears! Battle At The Altar!

F I R S T   A R C : B E G I N! [ Opening: Wonderful World by FUNKIST ]

Special OST: Vogel Im Kafig (Caravala Pain)
__________________________

Chapter 12: Blood, Sweat And Tears! Battle At The Altar!

___ ___ ____ _____ ____ _____ ____

Karvella and Michean dash through the entrance of the altar. Annicia enters a moment after them, out of breath.

"Why the hell are you two so fast?"

Michean and Karvella laugh loudly though each is breathing hard.

"You're just slow, Annicia."

She smacks Michean on his upper arm and turns away with a pout.

"Dorsum vestrum daemonium!"

All three look towards the source of the voice. Ryuga stands tall in front of his throne with an intense glare on his features.

"Ryuga, it's okay. This is Karvella and Annicia."

Karvella grips the sheath of her swords and her eyes narrow into angry slits.

"An exile."

Ryuga growls beneath his breath and charges towards her with a thundering yell. Karvella pulls her red handled sword out and her and Ryuga clash. She flips away from him and lands near the altar's entrance.

"You aren't allowed to be here. I don't know how you're pulling it off but you shouldn't even be allowed to stand on Holy ground, beast!"

Ryuga and Karvella prepare to charge again but Michean wedges himself between their glares.

"Hey! I don't know what kind of feud Bounty Hunters and exiles have going on but hasn't there already been enough fighting?"

"A Bounty Hunter? Is that what you're calling yourself?"

Karvella gives a pretentious smile and sits down on the ground.

"That's what I am."

"I can see right through your façade girl. Don't even try to play with me!"

Michean grabs Ryuga's arm and pulls him over to his throne.

"Calm down. Karvella isn't the bad guy!"

Ryuga lowers his gaze to Michean's eyes.

"Is that really what you think? If so, you are being deceived, my friend."

"What is he talking about, Karvella?"

She smiles and claps her feet together.

"He's just an irrelevant exile. You shouldn't listen to anything he says."

"Irrelevant, huh? That's what you want them to think. Just because I'm an exile doesn't mean that I'm an idiot. I know who you really are."

Michean grabs Ryuga's face and whispers into his ear.

"Remember the girl with strong breasts?"

"What are you talking about?"

Michean points at Karvella.

"Oh, now that you mention it she does have a smoking hot chest! Wow!"

Annicia blushes.