005

"Favorite color?"

   "Red."

   "Favorite food?"

   "He doesn't have one."

   "Birthplace?"

   "Australia."

   "Age?"

   "Seventeen."

   "Relationship status?" Remi's question was answered with silence. He'd barely joined the group, before firing off questions at Ashton. His shyness had immediately ripped the boys voice from him and, with quick thinking, Calum had created a lie. Remi now thought Ash had a sore throat, and had the other boys answering questions for him. "Well?"

"He's not officially dating someone," Luke said carefully, hugging Ashton closer to his chest. Remi smiled at that, quirking an eyebrow at the seventeen-year-old, and glancing over him lasciviously with his dark, purplish green eyes.

"We have to go," Calum said immediately, helping Ashton to his feet and squeezing the boy against him protectively. Remi smirked.

"You can't squeeze him into a diamond. He's already worth a million bucks," the brunette commented. Ashton giggled softly at that. The other boys were straight faced, and the group soon left.

They'd barely crawled into the car—with Calum in the passenger seat—before Michael was wrapping Ash in his pale arms. "I love you, baby," he cooed, peppering the tawny blonde's smooth, tanned face with kisses.

"I love you, too. Not Remi," Ashton murmured, finding a way to state his dislike for the pervy guy, without being unkind, helped along by his sweet smile. They cuddled, and talked with Calum and Luke for a few minutes, before Michael made a sudden suggesti
"Want to go to a party tonight?" Ashton had curled up, with his head on Michael's lap. "We'll drop you off at home so you can study," he added, gently toying with his blonde tresses.

"Thanks. Where's the party?" Ash asked, but his tone made it obvious he would go to the party.

"At some girls house—Ashley, I think."

   "Dance with me?" Calum held out a hand to Ashton. The blonde giggled, and the pair joined them pounding dance floor. Ash was immediately pressed flush with the eighteen-year-old, wrapping his tan arms around Calum's neck, and moving effortlessly with the beat. His hips swayed, but with his and Cal's close proximity, it was more like grinding, that soon had the raven haired lad shifting and suggesting a drink.

   "Sorry," Ashton blushed, his hands linked with his mate's as they slipped past  drunkenly dancing and stumbling partygoers. They entered the kitchen, to be met with Remi. He leaned casually against the breakfast bar, red solo cup in hand.

   "Hey," he nodded, stumbling slightly and dropping his drink carelessly on the counters. He poured alcohol into a second cup, shoving it into Ashton's hand with a drunken smile. Ashton, having watched him pour it, knew it wasn't spiked—not that it was much of a risk, most high school boys weren't spending all their time committing felonies.

   Or, that was what the seventeen-year-old had thought. He'd also been preoccupied by the thought that he was underage, and what he was doing was technically illegal, but that was the one rule Ashton broke.

Unfortunately, the dirty blonde haired boy's head was soon pounding, and his feet started to slide from underneath him. Calum and Remi both reached to catch him at the same time, but Ashton slipped past them. He hit the ground roughly, before shakily standing and stumbling into the masses of people. Cal cursed violently, jumping into the warm, sweaty ocean of people. He was left as powerless as a surfer thrown under the raging waves of the vast ocean. No matter how hard he tried, the water didn't stop, hands flailing and bodies forcing him to swerve directions.

Meanwhile, Ashton moved fluidly with the crowd. He'd closed his eyes and just let the water overtake him, knowing the waves would settle just enough for him to catch breaths between. Unfortunately, an anchor was suddenly latched onto his arm, dragging him somewhere without the boys agreement.

It was Remi. Ashton stumbled, eyes wide as the dark haired boy forced him up a set of stairs, and towards a line of rooms. Hazel eyes wide, the seventeen-year-old, even in his current state, realized what was happening. Whatever had been in his drink seemed to be wearing off, his brain slowly beginning to function once again. Unfortunately, his strength seemed to be filtering out of his muscled body. As Ashton flailed, attempting to force himself out of Remi's grip, his arms and legs weakened, until he had less strength than a toddler.

"Such a pretty boy," Remi hissed, and, as sweat drizzled down his face, Ash noticed what looked like makeup washing away with it. It flooded with the salty, rivers of perspiration, revealing a face that did not belong to a high schooler. Ashton sobbed. "Just you wait, babe," Remi growled, the nickname harsh and cruel. It was a complete three-sixty from the fondness that always layered the name when said to Ashton, and had the small boy quivering with sheer terror.

"Let me go," he whimpered, struggling in the man's grip. Though the tawny blonde was muscled, he'd never used the strength violently. He felt bad if he stepped on a flower, never mind hitting another person.

"Shh, princess. Just relax and enjoy yourself," Remi chuckled darkly, entering a room and locking the door behind him. He threw Ashton down on the bed, already yanking at the smaller boys jeans.