Older Sister?

The next morning I woke up in Taehyung's arm. I slowly got up and left to go to the bathroom. As I got out I headed outside to see if the others are awake yet.

"Bo Yeong?" I saw her at the counter.

"Ah Min Hee your awake" she turned around facing me.

"Ah nae" I scratch the back of my head.

"is the others awake yet?" She turned around and continue doing what she was doing.

"Ani. Wae?"

"Can you wake them up for me?"

"Ah yeah sure" I turned around to see Jin fully awake.

"Jin oppa your awake already?"

"Yeah" I headed up stairs to wake the others. I headed to my room. I knocked on the door and entered.

"Taehyungie. Wake up" I lightly pulled onto his shirt. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"5 more minutes" he said making a smile planted on my face.

As the 5 minutes passed I slowly stood up and pinched his cheeks.

"Wake up!" I pinched harder making him rub his cheeks. I finally let go seeing red marks.

"Kaja Bo Yeong Unni told us to go eat" I pulled him up and out of the bed.

"Fine fine" We both headed downstairs to see the rest of the guys already up.

"Okay what do you guys want I'm going back to sleep" Yoongi started slanting on the couch.

"Chun Ja told me to take you two" she pointed at Jungkook and Yoongi. "Back to the hide out"

"Thats it?" She nodded.

"Then why are we all up?" Jimin ruffled his hair.

"Cause I made food"

"Where!" The guys all stood up and ran to where Jin was and saw some dishes.

"Ahh that looks good" Jimin started drooling.

"Ah what is Jin doing?" Bo Yeong pointed towards Jin with a twitching eye.

"He's just hungry" Namjoon lightly poked him on the shoulder.

"Let's eat!" Everyone sat down and started eating.

"This is good. Did you make it Bo Yeong?" Hoseok took a huge bite out of his food.

"Ani Chun Ja came and made it early this morning"

"Yeah Chun Ja noona is really good at cooking. If Bo Yeong tried cooking she'll burn the place down" said Jungkook. We all laughed and continue eating. We soon heard a loud hit on the door. We all looked over there with our mouths full.

"What was that?" Everyone slowly stood up and walked behind the table. We saw a crash at the door and saw Chun Ja on the floor with blood and bruises on her face.

"So I see everyone is here" We saw Mark walk through the door with some man behind him.

"Chun Ja!" Bo Yeong and Jungkook went up to help her get up.

"What are you doing?" I slowly walked foward to him.

"To bring my baby girl back" he stepped closer to me and I backed away.

"Who do you think you are?" I pushed him away.

"Let's go" he pulled my wrist making me follow him. I pulled it away and kicked him to the ground.

"So you've grown stronger than before" he stood up and brushed off the dust. He then started walkong closer to me. Chun Ja quickly went infront of me and blocked me from him.

"Your not going to hurt my sister" my eyes widen as she said that.

"Sister?" He threw a punch at his stomach and another one to his face as he grabbed his stomach.

"Let's go" Everyone stared at eachother and left the room with Mark on the floor.

"Guys this way" we say Jackson yelling towards us as we saw Mark's man's on the ground. We all headed outside and ran around the streets with people behind us.

When we finally reached our destination we saw a bunch if other people waiting for us.

"Go in there and hide yourself" Chun Ja grabbed a gun and loaded it. We heard one of the bullets shoot and heard it close by.

"Hurry!!" We heard Chun Ja yell as they started shooting.

As I headed inside I saw a pocket knife that had my name carved onto it.

"What that" Taehyung pulled me to the side where it's safe.

"It has my name carved onto it" I studied the brown wood pocket knife.

"I have once exactly like this" A quick flashback came into my head.

-flashback-

"Unni!!" I yelled at a girl that looks a few years older than me and very fimilar.

"Min Hee" she ran to me and gave me a hug.

"Kaja let's go home" she held onto my hand.

"Wanna get you something" she pulled my hand into a store. As we walked out she handed me one.

"If someone tries to take you away or kill or anything you open this and stab them okay?" I just nodded and took it.

"Wait" she took it away from me and took hers and craved our names on it.

"There. Let's go home now"

-end of flashback-

I pulled pocket knife that I always kept with me. It was the exact same one.

"This doesn't make any sense" I kept looking at both of them.

"What doesn't make sense?" Taehyung kept looking at me.

"I don't remember having an older sister expect Sang Rim"

"Chun Ja is your sister" Bo Yeong popped out of no where.

"She is?" I looked at her.

"When you were younger you had an accident and had amnesia. You got most of your memories but then I guess your memory of Chun Ja never came back"

"Oh I didn't know that, Sang Rim and Woo Hyun never talked about her"

"They didn't?" I shook my head. They was another loud crash and we all looked towards the door. It was Mark he was holding a gun at Chun Ja's head.

"Come along Min Hee or your sister dies" a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Don't worry about me. GO!" Chun Ja was holding onto his arm. I shook my head. She then bit his arm and ran towards us blocking me.

"So your really going to protect her?" He pointed the gun straight at us.

"Say hello to hell for me will you?" He pulled the trigger. Everything from that moment was in slow motion for me. I saw Chun Ja blocking the bullet for me.

A/N:
Omg has it really been a week that I haven't updated!!! I've been busy and blank lately. Sorry if there's anything grammer mistakes. Sorry it's short I'll try updating asap. I start school next Monday so I'll try updating alot before I have to go back. BYEE!!!