Broken

Sometimes I'm not angry, I'm hurt and there's a big difference
~~
Everything goes by in a darkened blur, the night sky pitch black with no stars for the moon to give a show to the sun.

The moon lonely awaits in the night sky for something, anything. But it's surrounded by darkness, just like me.

Every now and then I see Izaiha looking at the moon, then looking back at the road smiling as if he's thinking about something great.

"You know I once heard that a girl and the moon are the same" he says "wanna know why?" He asks and looks at me briefly.

I shrug and he takes that as a sign to continue "when feeling lonely one cries to the moon and the other cries to the sky" he says.

"Well what if the wolfs crying for the moon because he's crying for the love he can't reach" I say.

"Good point but that's not true" I nod.

"I just like the sound of it" I whisper, looking at my hands.

He nods slowly and we sit in silence, I look out at the night sky and close my eyes.

Bailey. If you're out there, protect us, help up, guide us, I'm sorry that you had to die like that. I love you.

The moon illuminates our shadows, making a peaceful aroma even though I feel like my world is crashing.

My phone buzzes and I slowly get it out of my pocket, I blink rapidly as the light density slowly gets back to normal.

Alessandra>> are you okay?

I bite my lip. Am I okay? Like really, really okay? I can't lie to myself, I've been lying to myself this whole time thinking that everything somehow is going to be okay when it's not.

>>no, not really. Are you?

Alessandra>> no. So much is going on at the moment, my mate doesn't want me, I got attacked by rogues, my mate wasn't even the one saving me, my mate cheated on me, I ran away, I came back and find out that my brother died because of someone. They will regret this

I tiredly rub my eyes and type a quick reply

>> I know it's hard but we will get through this, all of us. See you when I see you
Xx

I grip my phone in my hand and my eyelids droop, as I fall asleep I think.

This was no mistake nor accident. You will regret this, like everyone has said

~~
I wake up to someone shaking me, I open my eyes and quickly move in fright as I see a face.

The person laughs and I groan when I realise that it's Toby, I glare at him and see the sun is rising.

"Wake up sunshine" he smirks.

"I am up you idiot" he shrugs and waves me off, I scowl and stand up but end up collapsing to the ground.

He bursts out laughing but I know he's feeling the opposite, when something bad happens and he starts doing the opposite of what he should do that means he really isn't well.