18

I continued to claw at my head, trying to get the painful noise to stop.

The others were too caught up in watching the legionnaire to notice. When it did stop, the legionaries were attacking everyone.

Bruce and Natasha were sheltered behind the bar.

Clint ran to get Steve's shield and his bow.

I made sure none of them followed him.

I pounced on one that was about to get Steve and decapitated it before moving onto the next one. The metal hurt my jaw, but I would not allow them to hurt anyone.

About ten minutes later, there was only one left. It made the noise again and I clawed at my head.

Thor noticed, throwing his hammer at the legionnaire to destroy it.

The noise stopped, I sighed in relief.

Clint jogged over to my to investigate the claw marks on my head that I made.

"Bruce," Clint called as he gently touched one of the cuts, making me hiss and recoil.

Bruce turned and jogged over, "Cho do you think your machine could fix this?" He questioned, lightly touching the skin around the wounds.

The small Asian looking woman walked over calmly, but slowly. She touched my skin, looking over the deep cuts, "I believe it could, but I would have to somehow adjust it to her skin. It is rougher than it looks," she commented before looking up at Bruce, "I'll see if I can calibrate it to heal her,".

With that, she started walking to the lab with Bruce trailing behind.

Natasha appeared from the bar, tossing Clint the first aid kit, "Wrap it up until they fix it," she told him before walking over to Steve.

I watched as he opened the decent sized kit and took out some gauze and a small bottle.

He opened the bottle and dumped some of it on a towel from the kit. He dabbed the wounds with the wet towel.

I hissed at the burning sensation.

"I know Delta I know," he murmured to me.

When he decided the wounds were clean enough, he started wrapping the gauze around it thickly, making sure none of it was exposed.

"Let's go see where everyone's run off to," he said, walking down the hall to a research room we used to track things and people.