The Encounter

(Your P.O.V.)

You woke up excited to the question lingering in your mind.

You got up and got dressed in the most simplest dress you had. When you finished, you said to yourself Time to convince my parents.

Convince them of what may you ask?
Well over night you thought of leaving your family and going somwhere new. 

Somewhere big and grand!

Somewhere where you can be by yourself.

Finally the doubts came to your head but you shrugged it off and confronted your parents.
"Mr. (Last name) Ms. (Last name), let me go to England, it's the best place where I can expand our business" This happened to be the good excuse you have had in a long time.

I forgot to mention one thing.

Your family was famous for their teas. People paid so much just to purchase some of your delicious tea bags. The most requested was Earl Grey which your family shipped over to England.

You looked at your mother straight into her eyes as she laughed along with your father "England!?! Honey, you can't go there, it's said to be filled with so many crimes, they need a watchdog"
You growled which resulted in a scolding from your father.
"Ladies do not growl"
You finally had it. Your mood was beggining to get angry, resulting in your eyes changing color to the angry red you have already seen. 

"You two, will do as I say" You said with so much hatred in your voice. All your parents could do was nod In fear.

"Now, get me the carriage, let my chauffeur take me to the harbor, and I will hitch a ride to England whether you like it or not" They started to run around the room frantically, they somehow managed to call your chauffeur in the process.
Your eyes were glowing by now but before you left, you had to make you parents promise something. "Mother, father, don't you tell anyone about this incident, say that your only daughter died" They nodded again in twice the fear they had showed earlier as you left to talk with your favorite chaueffer.

"Bob, please take me to the harbor" he nodded and said "(Name)-Sama, are you really leaving?" you nodded and responded with "Yes, and please dont call me Sama, call me causally" He chuckled

"Alright (Name)" he opened the door, letting you climb in. He walked to the drivers seat and took off for the harbor. The car stayed in silence until you finally arrived. "Bye Bob!" You called out to a waving servant.

He was the only one who understood everything about you. Even the reason why you don't smile anymore.

He gave you a big hug before you left, leaving you somewhat sad. "I'll be back Bob, count on it" You turned and got on the boat, admiring it for a while. A young red headed girl had you escorted to your room. Once you reached your cabin, you took a two hour nap.

>>Sleep tight XD<<

When you woke up, you saw the same girl who had escorted you with food in her hand.

"Um, what are you doing in my cabin?" You asked as she froze in her place and turned to face you "I-I shouldn't be talking to you, it's prohibited" She stutered.

You walked over to her and said "They can't tell me what to do, you already responded anyways" Her eyes widened in fear "I shouldn't have done that.. Stupid me" she muttered as you looked at the food and instantly got hungry. "May I eat it?" You asked as she nodded frantically and handed you the omelette. (Dont judge me... I love omelettes)

She looked at the food as if she hasn't eaten for days. You sighed and handed her half of the food. "Take it, I don't want you looking at the food as if you were starving" Her eyes lit up as she took the food and bit into the yellowy goodness. While you ate your half, you asked "what's your name?" She looked at you and muttered "R-rose..." She finished eating and turned to look at you. Thinking quickly, you said. "It's a nice name, and tell me, who made the food? It was really good"

The tone in her eyes changed into something you couldn't comprehend

"Do you really want to know who?" She asked, her voice filled with a strange emotion. You nodded, suddenly afraid as to who made your food.