EIGHTEEN

"I am longing for your poison, like a cancer for its prey. Shot an arrow, in your harbor, where you waited in the rain. I am sire, I am ivy, I am no one, I'm nobody. I am longing for your honey, I am longing for your love."

***

    IT WAS A GLOOMY NIGHT, the stars seemed to have disappeared, and the clouds filled the sky blocking any color

IT WAS A GLOOMY NIGHT, the stars seemed to have disappeared, and the clouds filled the sky blocking any color. All that was shone was the moon.

The date was Friday, 30th of June, and after almost a year of work and deliberation, Draco and Alice were going through with their second task.

They had let Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir Greyback, the Carrows, Yaxley, and much to Alice's surprise, her father, Thorfinn Rowle, into Hogwarts through the fixed Vanishing Cabinet.

Jumping into her father's arms she cried, "Dad, I missed you so much."

Hugging his daughter close, he smiled, she had been through so much from his understanding and he was so proud of her.

"Hate to cut such a beautiful moment, but our dearest Alice and Draco have got a task to fulfill." Bellatrix interrupted the moment as Alice pulled away from her father, upset.

She had thrown up twice before Draco had let the Death Eaters enter, and she felt she could do so again, she was so nervous.

"Right, go on you two, we'll be there shortly."

Leaving the Room of Requirement, Draco took Alice's hand in his own as they quietly walked up the steps of the Astronomy tower.

Looking at one another for a final time before they committed a heinous act, they nodded in affirmation, heading to the top of the creepy building where they heard voices.

Dumbledore was stood facing the two as they reached the top of the tower, Draco held his wand high, pointed at Dumbledore, while Alice kept her wand by her side.

"Good evening, Draco, Alice." Dumbledore greeted the two as Alice took a step beside Draco. "What brings you two here on this fine spring evening?"

Draco kept his wand held high on his right hand, his left clasped around Alice's hand as they took steps simultaneously.

"Who else is here? We heard you talking," Alice questioned as they began to mirror one another.

"I often talk out loud to myself, I find it extraordinarily useful." The professor explained.

"Have you been whispering to yourself, as well, Alice? I fear you know what I'm referring to."