Chapter Fourteen

*Blake*

 "This is exciting," Mom squealed as she looked around the auditorium. "Blake do you know what Bailey's dance is?"

 "No," I sighed scanning the room for Willow. "Only Willow and David know. I'm going to find bunny. Find somewhere to sit."

 "Okay," mom smiled grabbing my fathers collar and pulling him after her. "Lets go."

 I chuckled walking off when I read my fathers shirt, 'I'm An Idiot and My Wife Is Kicking My Arse.' Quickly making my way to the back room I glanced around until I saw my bunny jumping around.

 "Now I remember why I call you bunny," I chuckled as she spun and smiled. "Having fun?"

 "Your not supposed to be back here," she giggled pulling me back out the door I just came through. "I love these things so of course I'm having fun."

 "Good," I smiled hugging her. "You do remember that there's a cookout at the clubhouse after this. So no disappearing."

 "I won't," she laughed turning towards the door when someone called her name. "What is it Bailey? Is everything alright?"

 "Yeah," Bailey smiled waving at me. "Mr. Hope said it almost time to start."

 "I'll be right there."

 "What on earth was she wearing?" I asked staring down at Willow, "I have never seen her wear something like that."

 "Dance costume," Willow shrugged. "Go find your seat I'll see you afterwards."

---

 "How did everyone enjoy the first half of the comp?" the announcer asked, "Swan Studio has some talent. Now, we'll see the dancers from Hope's Dance Studio."

 "First up is Chris Bentley," The announcer said.  

 "He looks so much like Cole did when he first started dancing," mom said and I grumbled scanning the room nodding at the other bikers that came to see Bailey dance."

 "Next we have Kate and Kelly Marshall."

 "So much talent," the announcer said. "This going to be hard to decide on who wins this comp. Anyway now we have Miss Bailey Wolf."

 "GO BAILEY!!!" a bunch of people yelled and I chuckled as I watched her walk behind a prop.

  "Can you believe this is her first time preforming in a comp? I can't, this girl is super talented. Now normally this would be the end but there is a surprise bonus dance. Miss Willow Bailey is going to preform a dance that has not been done before and it is in memory of Cole and Maria Wolf."

 Mom gasped and I just stared at Willow as her eyes scanned the room before meeting mine and she sent a small smile as the music started.

---

 "Bailey is an amazing dancer," Cowboy said.

 "She is," I said half listening as I watched Willow laugh with some of the my men. "I'm glad she's enjoying her dance classes now."

 "Willow is very good for her and you Prez," he said and I looked at him. "Your smiling and laughing more since she's been around. Word of advice, don't let her go."

 "Take your own advice," I said walking off to find Colt and Arizona. 

 "Hey man," Colt said grunting when Arizona jumped on his back. "What's up?"

 "Can you take Bailey for the night? I need to speak with Willow and I was thinking about taking her up to the lake."

 "Not a problem," he said. "We'll take for the next few days you spend some time with Willow. Just don't break her."

 "F*ck off," I growled punching his shoulder heading off to find Willow. 

"Hi," Willow giggled from where she was perched on top of Carlos's shoulders. "What are you doing?"

 "Kidnapping you," I said as she slid down Carlos's back. "Lets get out of here."

 "Okay," she giggled. "Bye guys."

 "Later Little Lamb," Monster, Trigger, Tanker and Carlos yelled.

 "What was that about?" I grumbled holding her close to my side.

 "What?" she laughed jumping in my truck.

 "Why does everyone call you little lamb?"

 "I'll show you when we get to the house," she giggled grabbing her phone when it buzzed. "You last longer than I thought you would with that question. Oh, mama and daddy invited us over for dinner tomorrow night so don't make any plans for tomorrow."

 "Home sweet home," I sighed glancing at a sleeping Willow in the passenger seat. 

---

 "Wake up," someone said before I was slapped across the face and I opened my eyes to see Willow leaned over me with crazy bed head and I shy grin. "Colt called a few minutes ago and said that something happened on the job you sent the triplets on and you need to get to the clubhouse as soon as possible. I'm going to take a shower."

 "Crazy bunny," I sighed yelping when I was hit in the back of the head looking at the bed I saw one of my boots. "Hurry up, I'm taking you with me."

 "OKAY!" Willow yelled as I heard the water turn on.

 Smiling I quickly changed into some clean clothes before going to the kitchen and making some coffee and hot chocolate.

 "I'm ready," looking up I choked on my coffee when I saw what Willow was wearing. "You going to make it?"

 "Your going to wear that?"

 "Yeah," she said in a 'duh' tone. "I want to be comfy and I don't work today so I'm wearing this, screw what everyone else thinks."

 "I love you," I laughed handing her the hot chocolate and grabbing my keys. "Come on bunny."

 "Hey prez," Colt said as I entered the clubhouse. "Sorry for bothering you but you really needed to know what happened. If it was anything else I could of handled it but this is bad."

 "What happened?"

 "Everyone's in chur...What on earth are you wearing?" Colt said staring wide eyed at Willow.

 "Clothes," she shrugged. "Go to you meeting I'm gonna find your mom."

 "Lets get this over with," I said walking to the meeting room.