eighteen

It was moving day for me finally. Mum was also moving tomorrow too. She was moving into a flat in the Halo Tower so she could closer to us both now and sell the house in Brighton to a family.

But I was so excited. I would be reunited with Joshy for the first time in 34 days. We'd gone longer distance before like that time we spent 308 days apart. It's the worst thing about internet friends.

But we didn't have to spend anymore time away from each other now we were living together.

I pulled my Insomnia hoodie over a WEEZY top and my black jeans(pic above). I laced up my Adidas superstars and stood up, taking one last look at my room.

"You ready, Hun?" Mum shouted up the stairs.

"Yep!"

I grabbed the last of my boxes plus my Hype bag and took them down the stairs. Finally, I locked the door for the last time in a while and got into the car.

*lil time skip*

We pulled up outside the house in about an hour or so.

"Oh my god, Bethy!" Mummy squealed. I laughed as she pressed the buzzer thingy.

"Who is it?" Ethan voice sounded through the speaker.

"Ya fucking Mum and Sister that's who" she laughed. I burst out laughing as the gates opened and she drove into the gateway.

We pulled up outside the house and we both got out and I went to ring the doorbell.

My two favourite people, Harry and Joshy answered.

"JOSHY" I shouted as I jumped onto him. He clung onto me tightly as we sat on the porch hugging.

"I missed you so much" he laughed.

We both got up and I hugged Harry as well.

"I missed you more" he whispered in my ear. I could feel my face heating up but JJ saved the day.

"MUMMY BEHZ" he screamed running out of the house and my mum opened her arms for a hug. I burst out laughing as she pulled back after the hug.

"How is my fave?" She asked.

"Very good" JJ smiled.

She turned to look at me as JJ walked back over to us.

"2nd son, how are you?" She asked with a laugh, walking over to us.

"Great, 2nd Mum!" He laughed while hugging her.

Soon, all the boys and Freya were stood outside and Ethan had had his chat with Mum too.

"Now, I've got to go but please take care of my little baby girl, especially you" she said looking at Eth. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Yes Mum for God's sake" he laughed.

"Bye, see you all soon!" She smiled. And with that she was in her car and driving away.

Everyone helped me get all my boxes into my room as everyone had got there earlier than I had. They all out them on the floor.

"Oh yeah, where are my clothes going because they won't all fit on that rack" I giggled.

Zerk, Harry and Ethan smirked at each other as I gave them a confused look.