Swearing

almost 300k, woahh 😳😳 tysmmm 😊💕 i remember when i started this book and it only had 13 reads 😂

shoutout to those thirteen people, hoemiES 🤘🏻🤘🏻

i haven't updated in a long time omg :( but here ya go: (it's just fifth harmony + you, not individuals oooops)

this probs wont make sense 😬😬

also happy (belated) thanksgiving :)

can i even say that

because it's been a day since thanksgiving

i dont even know

oh whale 🐳

OKOKAYOKAY I JSUT SAW THIS KN TWITTER BUT DID LAURMANJ KISS OR SOMETHIGN (i was screaming in class when i saw it)

and camila's post 😭😭 juju on that beat

remember when camila couldn't dance, because i do

now she can and i feel emo as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

::

"Who swears the most out of the group?" The interviewer asked, making me laugh behind the camera softly. All of the girls had moments of swearing, just some of them had more moments than others, also known as Lauren and Camila.

"*cough* Camren, *cough*" I said, everyone turning their heads to me, laughing. Camila and Lauren looked at me and glared at me. "Stop exposing, hoe." Dinah laughed at Lauren's comment.

"Love you too booboos!" I teased, grinning at them. Camila flipped me off, making everyone laugh at me. " But actually, yeah. In between Camz and I is who swears the most. I personally think I swear more, because I'm constantly swearing, but when Camila swears, it's like, 'damn girl, you gotta chill!' because she doesn't stop. Then Ally, Normani and then Dinah. Dinah swears a lot, but like, she finds slang for it like 'bish' or 'shiiiii' or 'ayussss' or 'fuuuu,'." Lauren giggled.

"Obviously, or I'd beat your ass." Milika threatened from the background, making me laugh. "Shut upppp, moooom." Dinah complained.

"Hoi Y/N get in this interview, you're being annoying enough." Dinah motioned for me to get closer to her. I shook my head.

"Bah felicia, I'm not sixth harmony." Normani rolled her eyes at my comment. "Hoe shut up, and get'cho ass over here." I raised my hands up in defence, laughing at how intimidating the girls can be, but behind closed doors, they were all lost puppies.

Before of the workers got a chance to get me a chair, I was sat down in Lauren's lap, with Camila leaning on my shoulder. "Yo Camren keeps stealing Y/N, that ain't fair." Normani pouted, from beside me. I smiled softly at her, grabbing her hand.

"Ally swears a lot, just not for cameras to see. It's like she has a sixth sense, like whenever I try to sneak up on her or secretly try to snapchat her listening to full on rap and she's belting out the lyrics, she senses it and stops swearing." Dinah whined.

"I can't expose Ally, no one can. It's impossible." Ally flipped her hair in Dinah's face.

"I think I can expose Ally, that should be easy." I rolled my eyes. "Y/N, you're a youtuber, right?" I nodded. "Do you think you can vlog for a whole day and count how many times the girls swear?" My eyes widened and I nodded in excitement.