Pyschopaths 1-5

Lauren

I walked with her downstairs where hopefully everyone was waiting. We walked into the living room to see the four girls. I glanced over at Y/n and watched as she analyzed Camila and Normani. As she walked over to the pair a sly smile made its way across her face.

Y/n

The short Cuban with the big brown eyes and ... ass was none other than The Heartbreaker. The girl with chocolate skin and the amazing legs must be the Surgeon. Ok Y/n, I know you're sad but let's try to make light of a horrible day.

 I walked up to the Cuban first. "Hi, I'm Y/n. You probably already know that, but I find formal introductions to be rather interesting," great Y/n, instead of the chill side you pull out the creepy genius. 

" Do you know who I am and what I like to do?" She was threatening me, she already didn't like me, fantastic.

" I do. You are The HeartBreaker you take the heart out of people's bodies. Mostly male though you have done the same to 2 women. This all stemming from multiple heartbreaks and bad relationships," I say showing off a little," but what I don't know is your name."

She still kept a hard look on her face,"Camila Cabello." With that she walked away leaving me shot down faster than Trump at a rally. 

" Don't mind her, she isn't too fond of new people or relationships," The dark skinned girl said, approaching me.

"Noted. I'm Y/n, nice to meet you," I say reaching my hand out. " Normani Kordei, and you don't have to be so formal," she pulls me into a warm embrace. I chuckle slightly as we pull apart.

I immediately went to the couch to greet Ally seeing as she is the only one I haven't talked to today. 

" Hey Ally," I smile at her. She pulls me into a hug, " I'm so sorry Y/n." I sigh into the hug and decide to take Lauren's advice. " It's alright Ally, she's gone now. I can't do anything about it. I mean I love her but she wouldn't want me to cry over her. She would want me to move on , so that's what I'm going to do." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Quick question though, um why are you guys here, not to be rude or anything?" I asked causing everyone to look at Lauren.

" Y/n I know this will not be easy for you but we want you to join us," she stated.

"And if you don't we'll have to kill you," Camila added her voice as cold as ice. 

I chuckled a little which caused them to look at me. " You couldn't kill me if you tried. I mean you may be 5 highly skilled killer queens but I'm more dangerous than you think. If I wanted, I could incapacitate you all in a minute and 48 seconds," I spoke picking at my fingernails.

Camila takes steps forward trying to intimidate me, " I'd like to see you try."

It was now my turn to smirk, " Hold on a moment," I pulled my phone out, ready to time it.

"Whenever you ready Cabello"

"Go," she yelled and I started the timer.

Easily I flip Camila onto the table in front of us, marking her off. Normani came at me with a knife, I dodge. Then I kicked it from her hand making it pin Lauren's shirt to a wall. Leaving Mani looking stunned.

I opened a closet and shoved her in, locking it behind me. Dinah and Ally tried to double team me, which caused them to bump heads with each other. I pushed my heavy couch on top of them. Lauren had gotten free and swung at me with the knife which I swiftly took from her, pinning her against the wall with the knife to her neck. I pull my phone out of my pocket and stop the timer, 1:45.