The Party - Part 2

Jennifer's POV

Amber and I stepped out her convertible onto the road. This wasn't the first party I've been to with Amber so I knew what to expect. Everyone crowding her and me just sitting in the garden maybe talking to a few people.

Except, this wasn't going to be like one of Amber's parties. I heard that Jade had planned it with Jc. Hopefully this is going to be different.

We stepped onto the garden out front of the house and started walking to the open door. The party was loud and there was a lot of people already here. I knew straight away Jade was here because of her music. Before I walked in, I had a look through a window, and there she was. My ex best friend. Dancing with Jc and the boys. If I'm being honest... I wouldn't have stayed with Cameron that day. I would have ran after her. But I couldn't have the whole school knowing about it. I've kept it hidden too long for it now to come out.

"Jenny! You coming or what!?

"Yeah, course." I said as I had another quick look at Jade.

Within a few seconds of stepping foot into the party, Amber was gone and once again I was left on my own. It isn't going to be different. I start looking around and spot Jade. I start making my way over to her. I need to speak to her. We need to talk again. Its killing me.

Just before I got to her, she saw me and said something to the boys. They all turned and looked at me before one of them took Jade through the crowd.

"Jenny? What are you doing? I told you to meet me in the kitchen!"

I dropped out my daze and spun round. Standing in front of me was Amber, Cole and Cameron.

"Babe, what's wrong? Why were you just standing here?"

"Cameron I'm fine. I was just looking for someone."

"Speaking of someone! Did you hear that Jade is here? i bumped into her earlier and she thinks that this is her party!" Cole said before laughing.

"Yeah right!" Amber said as she joined in with the laughing.

Soon after Cameron joined as well. I was done.

"Just going to get a drink. Be back in a minute."

I need to find Jade now.

Jade's POV

Everyone was drunk out their minds and none of us were thinking straight. Me and the boys were dancing like idiots until I saw people walking towards us. I wasn't going to do this here.

"They're here." I said, as loudly as I could but so only the boys could hear.

The boys turned round to see and then spoke for a second. I was pulled outside by Ricky and got told to sit down. I was sitting on my own for about 5 minutes, seeing as Ricky 'needed a drink'.

"Jade, can I talk to you?"

I looked up, only to be greeted by Jennifer.

"Why are you trying to talk to me after all these months?"

"I couldn't. Look Jade you have to understand! I.."

"I don't want to hear it Jen. You left me for Amber. Out of all the people."

"I know, and I'm so sorry."

There it was. Awkward silence. The only thing that was never there when me and Jen used to talk.

"Jenny?"

We both looked up.

"Oh... Jade. So nice to see you again."

"Why are you here Cameron?"

"Just getting my girlfriend, is that okay with you?"

"Yup."

I got up as fast as I could.

"Have a nice night."

"Jade, wait!"

"No Jen. Not now." I said with my back to her.

As I was walking away I heard the two behind me arguing. I dared to look back, but did anyway. I was about to turn back as I bumped into someone and fell. I quickly got up to see who I had walked into.

"I'm so sor..."

"Mind where your going loser."

Cole. Again.

-----------------------*Skip the walking away*------------

I found Ricky and asked where Jc was.

"Dunno. Haven't seen him since before we were dancing. Sorry babes"

"Thanks Rick."

I guess ill try upstairs?

I made my way through the hundreds of bodies to the stairs. I tried my best to get through the couples making out on the staircase but couldn't actually get through. I started pushing and got a few people telling me to get lost and stuff. Normal. Once I had reached the top, I heard people talking from Jc's room. I walked a bit closer and heard his voice.

I turned the handle and walked in.

"Jc, I've been looki.." Sitting on the bed was Jc, with Amber on his lap, making out.

They pulled apart and both looked at me.

First was Amber to speak. "Hello? Do you mind! Privacy please?"

Jc didn't even speak. His face was a mess. Half of guilt and half of something I haven't seen before.

"Yeah, um sorry about that." I closed the door behind me and went to my room. I got my ipod of the desk and got my Spotify up.

I took the ipod downstairs and unplugged my phone from the speakers. There were some booing but as soon as I put my ipod in to replace it, they were cheering. Everyone carried on dancing and I went back to my room. I text the boys to let them know that I was in my room and then locked the door.

I soon fell asleep. And the night was over for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the party. I thought a bit more drama could happen here so yeah! A bit of betrayal should do.

Don't be a silent reader please!

Comment and Vote!

Please be reminded that this story and its characters are not based on anyone in RL.

Until next time, Peace out!

- Jade xox