Chapter 14

Luna.

"What the hell was that?!" I heard Caroline yell to me through the empty hallways as I stormed through them, angry at Jeremy. "Luna!" I heard her run slightly to catch up with me before vamp-speeding in front of me and placing her hands on my shoulders, pushing me back slightly. I growled at her without realising what I was doing and she ripped her hands away from me. "Your.. Your eyes..." She spoke with a panicked tone.

My face fell at this. No. No, I was not triggering this damn curse. "I-I'm sorry... I don't know what got into me." I apologised to her quickly and slid down the locker, my hands running through my hair as my butt hit the floor, I brought my knees up to my chest and rested my forehead on them. What the hell was happening to me? I was usually so in control of my anger and now.. this?

"Are you alright?" Caroline asked with a quiet voice, obviously trying not to anger me. I nodded slightly without looking up at her and a few seconds later she slid down beside me and took hold of one of my hands. "Hey, it's alright.. you didn't hurt anyone." I listened to her words as I attempted to calm down my breathing. "You're fine. Everyone is fine." She tried to comfort me and I snapped my head up.

She looked panicked for a second at my actions before clearing her throat and glancing away from me. "No, they're not. You're scared of me, Care. And I understand why." I spoke, softly pulling my hand from her grip. "Why is this happening to me? My anger is never this bad." I whispered more to myself than Caroline and she just nodded. I stared down at my hands, seeing huge nails beginning to grow out of them - wolf claws.

I screamed at this and tried to crawl away from Caroline, not wanting to hurt her. "Hey! Hey what's happening?!" Caroling yelled as I clawed my way up from the ground and began to run away from Caroline. As I ran around the corner I ran straight into someone. I looked up to see who it was. Kol. I ripped my wrists from his grasp and tried to run again when he grabbed me again and held me in place, looking me over in confusion.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, looking me over as I tried to run from him, not wanting to hurt anyone. I looked down at my hands and noticed the claws weren't there. Did I just imagine that? I fell into Kol as I breathed heavily, terrified of my own imagination. He held still at my action and soon began to help me calm down, petting my hair slightly as I concentrated on my breathing.

"-efan! I don't know what the hell happened!" I heard a voice yell and I glanced up from Kol's chest seeing Caroline turn the corner, yelling into her phone." She just took off after screaming at someth-" She stopped in the middle of her sentence as she looked up, her eyes landing on me, Kol's grip tightly on my arms, although not hurting me. "It's fine, Stefan. I found her." Caroline spoke into her phone one last time before hanging up on who I assume was Stefan.

I stared at her, tears silently rolling down my cheeks as my breaths got lighter and lighter. She looked over at Kol for a second before looking back at me. "I-I'm sorry, Caroline." I whispered to her, pulling myself from Kol's arms, not knowing why I had stayed there for so long. "I just.." I felt my voice crack and Caroline took a step forward, pulling me into her arms as I began to cry again. Just the thought of becoming a wolf made me feel this way. I was screwed if it ever did happen.

____________________________

Kol.

I waved to Caroline with a smirk on my face as she glared at me over Luna's shoulder. Caroline narrowed her eyes further at my actions before whispering into Luna's ear. Obviously forgetting I was also a vampire so I could hear everything. "Hey, you're gonna be alright, okay? It's fine - You're fine.." Caroline spoke softly to Luna and I narrowed my eyes slightly. Why was Luna so upset?

Was it because of her argument with Jeremy? I assumed she was bigger than that - to cry over a petty argument with a boy. I watched as Caroline slowly began to back up, away from me, pulling Luna with her. I tilted my head slightly at her actions as Luna followed behind her, not realising she was being led away from me.

"Kol." She suddenly stopped walking and pulled herself from Caroline's arms and turned back to face me. I looked back at her, surprised she was talking to me. "Thank you." She spoke and I furrowed my brow in confusion.. For what? "For not asking.. or freaking out." She laughed slightly at her words and I just nodded. "Sorry." She motioned to my top and I looked down to see my white top now covered with lines of a watery-black liquid running down it. Must have been her eye-makeup.

I just shrugged before speaking up. "Don't worry about it." I spoke back and she smiled at me and I looked towards Caroline to see she was still staring at me with her judgmental eyes. "Luna?" She looked at me with a titled head and question in her eyes. "Hope you're okay." I said as I looked back at Luna who nodded with another smile, this time showing her teeth. Luna slipped back into Caroline's arms and they both walked away from me.

I watched them for a few more seconds before turning on my heel. I had originally planned on following Luna and Caroline to see what would happen between the two, hoping they would fight and she would come to Team Mikaelson, but what had happened seemed a lot better than what I had planned in my head.

_______________________________

Jeremy.

"I don't know man, one minute she was smiling and telling me about her day, the next yelling at me and throwing my jacket in my face!" I groaned to Tyler, annoyed at the petty fight that Luna had started for absolutely no reason. "I swear, ever since she went the Mikaelson's shes been going crazier and crazier." I complained to Tyler.

"Dude." Tyler talked to me in an almost disappointed tone and I looked at him in confusion? What the hell did I do? "She's a," He paused. "Wolf," he spoke with a quieter tone. "She's my age when I turned. I know what it's like. Her anger isn't in her control right now. She needs you to be with her right now, Jer, not complaining about something she can't fix." Tyler spoke as he shook his head, beginning to walk away from me.

"Tyler!" I yelled at him in frustration, attempting to stop him from walking away from me. "Come on, give me a break! She should control it - she's just being dramatic!" I groaned and Tyler narrowed his eyes at me, storming back up to me.

"Listen," He spoke, gripping onto my collar and pulling me to him. "She may not have turned but she sure as hell is still a part of my pack. And I do not like people talking bad about my pack." He growled with, his eyes turning a light yellow colour and I gulped at his actions. He looked at me with disgust before dropping me on the ground. "Sort yourself out before you talk to her or me again." He spoke to me once more before walking away.

so now it's my fault?!

__________________________

so jeremy is being a bitch. sad :(

((pretend the gif is luna and kol - that's their hug scene:) ))