Chapter 33

"Hyejin?" his voice sounded the room.

I woke up and sat up, turning over to him immediately. His eyes were closed and he was sweating. He shook his head and began mumbling words.

"Taehyung?" I said.

"No! Hyejin, no!" he shouted. Tears were dripping down his face and he was shaking.

"Tae!" I shouted, shaking him awake. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He sat up and hugged me tightly. I could hear his shaky breaths and I felt his sweaty body. I lightly brushed his hair and shushed him quietly.

"It's okay. I'm here. It was just a bad dream." I whispered.

I started to him the song he had hummed before he went all wacko on me.

"Kkwak jabajwo."

"Nal anajwo." I sang.

His shaky breaths started to calm down and he was a little more calmer now. I pulled away and looked at his face. The moonlight outside shone in and allowed me to see his face clearly. He was all sweaty and his hair was a little damp.

"Do you want to shower?" I asked.

He nodded and pushed the blankets away. I quickly looked at the time and followed him to the bathroom. He was cold so I turned on the hot water right aways, allowing the water to warm up. I let him shower and I walked to the bedroom to get a fresh pair of clothes for him. I grabbed him a pair of long pants and a long white sleeve shirt.

"Tae? Are you okay in there?" I asked, knocking on the door.

"Mmhmm." he replied.

"I'm going to put your clothes on the sink counter okay?" I said, opening the door and placing it on the counter.

He didn't reply so I just walked downstairs and started to boil water. I turned on the stove and started to heat up the porridge again. A few minutes later Tae came downstairs dressed in the clothes I chose for him and with a wet head.

"You're going to get sick like that!" I said, running towards him. I pulled him back upstairs, although he had no energy to, and pulled him into the bathroom. I plugged in my hairdryer and started to blow dry his hair. I had to tiptoe because he was a head-length taller than me. He closed his eyes and let the warm air dry his hair and warm his body as well. I finished blow drying his hair and he was all warm and his hair was fluffy. I smiled and put away the hairdryer. I bunched up his bangs and clipped them to the side so I could see his eyes clearly. They were red and puffy, still.

"It's okay Taehyung. I'm here." I whispered.

He nodded and hugged me.

"Thank you." he whispered into my ear. He sniffled and his back started to shake. I rubbed circles on his back and let him cry.

"It's sinking in, isn't it?" I said.

I felt his head nod and I nodded in return.

"Let's go out today. Let's brighten the mood." I said as I pulled away. He wiped his tears and he followed me out to the kitchen. The porridge was done heating up so I poured some into a bowl and gave it to him to eat.

"What about you?" he asked.

"I don't feel like eating anything. I have no appetite." I replied.

"You have to eat. It's not good for the baby if you don't eat. Have some porridge." he said.

I nodded in agreement and poured some porridge in another bowl. I sat down across from him and started eating.

"Isn't this a little too bland?" I asked.