Chapter 41

August,

"Renae ya ma keeps askin' about ya" I tol' ha.

"I can't move my self to go over there and talk to ha"

"Well your going today, I'm tired of seeing you sad " I said.

"August I can't go by myself. I'll flip" she sighed.

"I'll go with you, but promise me you'll hear her out"

"Your really going to make me promise that?" She asked.

"Yeah baybeh, now come on" I said grabbing my hat and keys.

"Renae stop pouting and come on" I said walking put the door.

"You know me to well" she mumbled. I chuckled opening the front door for ha.
_____________________________________________

I watched how they both just stared at each other. It was Hella awkward. I glared at renae and she sighed leaning back.

"Anything you want to tell me?" She asked uninterested.

"Renae I'm sorry! But, you were barely home, either at school or with august basically all the time.. Charles and Caroline was always here accompanied me.--

"Mom that's no excuse for not inviting me to have family time. You know you come first,  I'll unscheduled my plans to be with you" do I take all of renae time?

"I know I should've ask, but Caroline said you was busy everytime I asked her to ask you to spend time with us a---

"Wait wait pause, Caroline didn't ask me anything, she never came to room" I sipped my water looking back at her mom who was currently speechless.

"Caroline!" Damn this shit getting good. I sat back watching her walk down nervous. Nah bitch don't be acting shy now, tryna break up families n shit. I was tryna stay low key on my laughing. Caroline fucked now...

"Yes mam" she answered.

"Have you even been going to renae room when I ask you?"

"Uh she wasn't there when I went to ask" I got me another water bottle shaking my head.

"Bit- female you never came to my room or even told me about half the sh-- things y'all did"

"I uh-"

"Caroline go upstairs and so do you renae... you had no right to yell at me that way or almost cuss out your sister."

"Step sister."

"August get out my house, you caused our family to separate. I grabbed my chest leaning back. What the fuck did I do? I brought her child back.

"Mom do not blame this on August. He was here more than you have this past year."

"Your not allowed to see him anymore. Your not the renae I knew"

"Uh I'll text yo--

"Your not texting her. I thought you were a good kid august, you changed my babygirl into something she's not "

......

"Ooo I like this song" she said turning it up. I laughed.

"What you know about Kodak" I asked. She looked at me like I was stupid.

"Girl I'm done with you, girl we done it's through
I hit that nigga for the work, stick and move, then I SKRT, SKRT" she rapped along. I chuckled and kept driving. My little innocent baybeh turning on me.

"What happened to you" I asked myself.

"This my shit and your an bad influence" she said.

"How?" I asked.

"I didn't use to curse as much until I got situated with you and now I'm addicted to how you pleasure me." She said pouting. I smiled shaking my head. Either this girl was hungry or sleepy.

.....

"Mom don't make him go. I love him" Renae cried. I sighed.

"You don't know anything about love. You are now to go to school then come right back home until you graduate " she said. Renae came by and hugged me.

"Caroline ruined this... please don't follow it up august " she kissed my lips slowly. I'm gonna show her mom that I'm not as bad as she thinks. I looked at her.

Renae,

I sat in my room watching netflix. I can't believe everything turned on August. I seriously thought everything was a dream. She doesn't even care that I'm hurt. She actually believed caroline.. I'm her daughter not her. She took my phone so I had nothing to use to contact anyone not even jasmine. I walked downstairs going straight to the kitchen. Maybe it's some things I didn't tell you guys about my self. I keep certain things a secret to keep my self safe. My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Caroline.

"Awe the poor girl can't be with her boyfriend" she said. I took a deep breath and looked in the fridge.

"Which gives me a chance with him" she caught my attention.

"Don't do anything to him" I said.

"I can if I want. Let's make a deal?" She asked.

"I ain't making no deal with you. Your just crazy" I said.

Either you let me have august or I can just tell your mommy that august raped you. Knowing that she will believe me. The choice is yours" she said laughing.

"You wouldnt do that" I said.

"I could if I wanted."

"What do you want" I asked.

"Did you think I asked for my dad to pull me in this shit. I didn't want to have split personality..I just want someone to put me in place and August can do just that. I hear the way of how aggressive he gets" she said.

"To bad your not getting him" I said laughing.

"Bad choice renae--" she started laughing.

.......

I was awoken with sweat drilling down my terrified face. I checked around my bed and found my phone. I texted august quick.

Baybeh what's wrong?- Giraffe neck🔐🏃💨

What happened once we got to my mom house?

Uh well once we got there y'all had a huge argument and I sat back sipping my water and then she bring down Caroline and then they argued back. After your mom thanked me for bringing back and then I left and you went to sleep... why?-Giraffe neck🔐🏃💨

Okay I just had a weird dream that I couldn't see you anymore.

Your thinking to much.. you need some sleep I'll text you in the morning-Giraffe neck🔐🏃💨

I felt relieved and laid back down. What a day ?

________________________________________

So how did y'all like the chapter thought I add a dream in for y'all lol and I'm sorry for posting so late. School started Wednesday and I just couldn't think about anything but homework

Comment and vote

~BR£€