1.

I had just gotten home from being at work all week and I wanted to surprise Emilee.
"Em! I home!" I shouted. When there was no response I walked up stairs and heard water running. I walked into her room to see that as usual her clothes were on the floor and her bed unmade. I walked over to her ensuite to see the door half open.
I walked in so see all the steam from her shower.
"Got the water hot enough?" I asked turning the fan on.
"I'm practicing burning in hell you know where is women come from." I chuckled.
"I have something to tell you." I said glancing at the ring on my finger.
"Well than say it." I rolled my eyes.
"Fred asked me to marry him." When she didn't say anything I became worried. "Em?" I asked.
"I'm just excited for you." She squealed. I laughed.
"I'm exited too!"
"When I get out do you wanna order pizza and watch Grey's?" She asked popping a bottle of soap open.
"Fred was actually going to order pizza and bring the boys over you can join us if you want?" I asked rubbing my neck.
"Sure." I laughed and walked out of the bathroom just as her phone on her pillow started ringing.
"Hello?" I asked answering it. "Oh hi Lana I was calling for Emilee is she right there?" "She's in the shower Audrey." "Will you ask her if she wants to have a sleep over tonight? I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for a family reunion and I won't be back for a week." "Yeah sure let me ask." I walked to the bathroom again.
"Em. Audrey wants to know if you want to have a sleep over they are leaving for a week tomorrow." I said leaning against the frame.
"Yeah sure tell her I'll be over in a little." I nodded.
"She'll be over in a little bit she's in the shower and has to clean her room before she can come over." I smiled.
"Okay thank you!" I hung up.
"Do I really have to clean my room?" She whined.
"If you kept it clean then we wouldn't have this problem and you can't go unless it's cleaned to my standards." I said before putting her phone back and walking down stairs.
Honestly I thought she would want to spend time with me since I'm home for the weekend. She usually stays at her friend Isabelle's house while I'm working. But I guess her being fifteen means that she doesn't always want to be with me.
I picked up my phone and order three large pizzas before Fred and the boys showed up.
"Jake! We are having a family night put your god damn phone away!" Fred said to his oldest as they walked in the door.
"I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said before hanging up.
"Hello boys." I said walking to Fred and kissing him.
"Hi Lana." Matt said side hugging me. I giggled.
"Hey." The other two said walking to the living room.
"Okay mom I'm leaving!" Emilee said jogging down the stairs.
"Uh uh! Beso!" I shouted before she got to the door. She groaned and walked back to me and kissed my cheek.
"By baby have fun." She nodded and left.
"Thought she'd be joining us tonight." Fred said sitting at the bar in the kitchen.
"I did to but Audrey is leaving for a week and wants to have a sleep over." I said getting out a cup.
"Did you tell her?" I nodded. "I told the boys they are excited." I nodded again and filled up my cup with water before downing it.
"When I told her I'm not sure if she was happy or not." I said looking at the front door.
"I bet she is. Do you think she would have let me date you as long as we have if she didn't want you to marry me?" I smiled at him.

About twenty minutes later the door bell rang and Patrick ran to get it.
"Pizza guy!" He shouted. I grabbed my purse and walked to the door handing the young man the money while he gave Patrick the pizzas.