Summary

**Hi guys, I'm back. :) The first chapter will be uploaded right after this. Please keep in mind, I'm utter shit at writing summaries, so please don't judge the story off of this. It's actually pretty unique and I'm really proud of that. Without further ado, read on!

UPDATE: while this book didn't turn out how I'd hoped since I kinda lost passion for it, I will be revisiting it in the future to do it the justice it deserved!**

Aceso has always been sheltered by her pack ever since she was a little girl. Never being allowed to leave for school field trips, and always kept on a tight leash. Little does she know that when she turned of age the malicious secrets of her pack come out to play...

Xavier Campbell has never had it easy in life. In a community where your life partner means the absolute world to you, he's draw the short straw. They tell all wolves if they've yet to find their life partner by the age of 20, you'll die alone. After tragedy hits and his pack is almost wiped completely out, he goes Wild at the age of 22 to deal with the pain he's been dealt. Little does he know that the annual Mate's Ball will bring him his first shred of hope...

***WARNING!!! 18+ THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN UNCENSORED CURSING AS WELL AS GRAPHIC SCENES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!***