Not Happening Again.

Next Morning

Taraji POV

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I was up worrying about my family all night. No one is messing with then. Especially that ratchet ass skinny bitch. She's so damn jealous. I don't get why come she can't just find somebody for herself instead of going after a man in a committed relationship that she constantly got rejected by..I just don't get it. That bitch just honestly needs to get a life..I swear. Like how much time do you have on your hands to be able to constantly chafe after an engaged man? I'm not a fighter, But if she mess with me and my kids again its going to be a problem. She thinks that she's really damn cute. I beat her ass once and I'll gladly do it again. I got up and showered and made sure not to wake up anyone. I started cooking and I was so pissed off I just kept thinking about once I get the chance to confront her scary ass. I just want to hear a stupid ass excuse she can come up with once she gets scared. Ugly slick ass lonely bitch. Later while I was so into my thoughts I felt some hands wrap around me and I turned around as quick as ever. "Damn baby somebody's a bit jumpy.." said Terrence grinning at me. I kissed him and smiled trying to make it as if I was just fine..which I suck at doing. "Good morning baby.." I said turning back around. "Ok..what's wrong?" he asked me. "What's wrong? Terrence we got a death threat last night upon our family!" I shouted and he shushed me. "I know but I thought there was something else bothering you." he said and I gave him a look. I sighed and shook my head as I crossed my arms. "Baby...don't be worried ok? I got this. If anyone comes for us I'm beating that ass." he said making me smiled a little. He kissed me and sat me up on the counter we made our for awhile and he bit my lip. I'm STILL not giving him any sex. I don't think he really earned it yet. He tickled me as he kissed my neck and I pushed him off. "PLEASE?!" he pleaded saddened. "Nope." I said shrugging. He groaned and I smiled. Then we hear the gate bell go off. We looked at the security cameras and saw there was a box sitting at it. "What the hell...why is there only a box but no one else?" I said confused. "I have no idea..usually the mailman rings and we have to let him in so he leaves it on our doorstep.." said Terrence. "Terrence go get it." I said. "WHAT!? WHY DO I HAVE TO-" he said and I cut him off by giving him a death stare. "Fine. I'll go get it." I said rolling my eyes. "No! I got it!" he said running to the front door. Ugh I love him so much. "Baby take something with you." I said. "Ok...I'll take the bat." he said going to get it and coming back he went outside and I spoke to him through the gate once he got to it. "Be careful baby.." I said to him. "Don't worry I got it.." he said grabbing the box. "It's sort of..light. It says it's for me only." he said and I raised an eyebrow. "Well that's to bad because unless it's from Amazon or ebay, whatever's yours in mine and whats mine is yours." I said and he agreed. He walked back in and sat the little box in the middle of the floor. It was pink with a ribbon. We watched it like a hawk. "I'm honestly scared to open that.." he said but he took a deep breath. "Ready?" he said and I nodded. He grabbed the box and shook it a bit, then cautiously opening it. He took a small container with some white creamy liquid inside.

"What is this?" he asked confused

"What is this?" he asked confused. "I have no idea...hey baby it came with a card." I said to him as he grabbed it. It read:

"Hey baby, I hope you like your little gift I made specially for you...you know i love giving you cumpliments ;-* "

"Oh my god!" he shouted dropping the container and wiping his hands off on himself. "What happened?!" I asked confused. "Baby...she sent me her cum!" he said panting and my eyes widened. "OH HELL NO I KNOW THAT BITCH DIDN'T!" I shouted standing up. Terrence gave me to card and I red it in fury. I ripped it up and got the bat. "I'm gonna break that bitches face in." I said angrily. "Baby relax...we really have to think about this now that we have two little ones asleep right now." he said and at that instant we heard one of them crying. Then the other joined in. "Are they in their cribs?" I asked and he nodded and headed upstairs. I sighed and paced back and forth. "That nasty bitch think it's time to play...hell no I'm not playing anymore." I said twirling the bat. Terrence came back down to me. "Had to be changed." he said and I nodded. "Man that's disgusting. I'm tired of her nasty ass why can't we just live our lives baby?" he asked me and I shrugged. "Because sometimes jealously gets out of hand." I told him. "You're going to look so damn sexy beating her ass.." he said wrapping his arms around me and I giggled and pecked his lips. Then our gate bell buzzed again and our eyes widened. "Oh shit.." said Terrence. We saw that it was another package big a big bigger. "I'll get this one." I said to him. "Be careful.." he said and I nodded and went outside and he got on the voice box. "Who is it for baby?" he asked me once I made it to the gate. I bent down to pick it up. "Whoo that's right girl go ahead and bend over and get that box.." he said making me laugh. "Shut up stupid.." I said smiling and blushing. "It's for me..and it's a bit heavy.." I said taking it past the gate. I came back inside and we sat it back in the middle of the floor and repeated the whole staring process. "I hope it isn't anything like what mophead got you." said Terrence and I nodded and sighed. "This is most likely from nick." I said and Terrence grimaced. I got the box and slowly started to open it. What I found mad me scream in fear at the top of my lungs. I started crying and I flipped the box over. "Baby what happened? What is it?" he asked me. I started freaking out and panicking. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" I kept screaming and I tried to keep Terrence from looking at it. "Baby what is it?!" he asked me and following me as I paced around the house. "Oh hell no! I can't do this anymore! It just became even more serious!" I shouted nervously. "Baby what is it?!" he asked me. "Terrence no I'm scared now! No Terrence let's just forget the whole thing!" I shouted going into the bathroom to splash some water on my face to calm myself down..

3rd Person POV

Terrence was so confused as to why taraji was so scared all of a sudden. He went to the box and some paper was covering up what was inside. He moved it and gasped at what he saw his face immediately changed to angry. It was a silver pistol...the one... that taraji was shot by. There was a card too that read:

"It's game time Now bitches. That's right. 2 vs. 2."

Terrence felt the tears start to arise as he remembered that terrible day that his woman was shot. "Damn fucking right it is." he said angrily and kicking the box. "Fuck!" he shouted stomping the box."I'm killing them." he said as an angry tear fell from his eye and landed on the pistol..

" he said as an angry tear fell from his eye and landed on the pistol

TBC...