Chapter Ten

Walking to my locker Zac was next to me talking about some match.

"And then the guy dropped.. like who does that in the middle of a fight." He stated.

"I don't know."I said opening my locker. He was checking his phone.

"I gotta go Zayn's waiting." He said giving me a hand five. Zac was the cutest. He was.cute but not my type.

Walking to the front of the school. I hugged Beth and Lucy saying my goodbyes.

I had to get home and get ready for my match. I hopped in my car speeding off to my house. I parked in my drive way to see another car parked there.

I unlocked my door to see my mom sitting in the living room with a woman laughing.

"Ohh... this is my daughter kira." She said introducing me to the dark haired woman. "Kira this is Mrs. Malik." She said smiling. My eyes instantly went wide.

As in Zayn Malik. Maybe I'm just paranoid. "Hi there darling, she's so gorgeous gracious." She smiled.

I smirked nodding. "Thank you." I said. I heard a knock on my door and I ran towards the door shouting a I'll get it.

When I opened my door I instantly regretted it. Great. Just great.

I rolled my eyes moving aside so he could enter. I walked.him to my living room.

"This is my son. Zayn." Mrs. Malik said. "Hi Zayn. I'm Kendra and that's my daughter Kira."

Zayn put a smile on greeting my mother. I gave him a fake smile also.

"So mom. I'm going out. I'll be back around 8." I said.

"Kira." She warned. "Mom." I argued. "Kira we have guest and I'm disgusting something very important so I'll need you to stay here." She said sternly.

"Mom." I argued a second time. "It's okay Kendra. I should get going anyways. But it was nice meeting you two. Well disgust this further next week." She said standing up ushering Zayn out the door.

Zayn didn't look at me the whole time he was here or said anything. Well at least he was sticking to his words.

"Can I go now?" I asked. "Yea." She said kissing my forehead.

I got dressed. Throwing some sweats and a hoody on. I ran out the door saying my chaos to my mom.

I walked down the street to the warehouse. I spot Zac and Zander there. I walked over to them.

"Hey." I said simply. "Wassup?" They said in union.

"Your fight is next." Zander said. I thanked him.

I ran into the ring. I was fighting Randy the buff guy. I don't know why they have muscles.

By the time i was done with Randy. He was bleeding endless. Yikes.

This guy just wouldn't stay down. I think I broke his wind pipe.

Walking out the ring I threw my hoody on collecting my money running out the warehouse.

*********************

A month have flew by I've gotten closer to Zac and Zander. Zayn was keeping to his words and I liked that.

I haven't seen him the warehouse in a while thou. "Kira. You should where this." My mom said holding up a black dress.

"I should but I'm not going to there house. I don't like Zayn he puzzles me." I said sitting on the couch.

"Same about you but I don't question it." My mom said.

I opened my mouth shocked. "Momm.." I argued and she laughed.

She threw herself on the couch next to me. "Kira I know your going through a hard time, I get it but honey just know that I love you more than life itself." She said kissing my forehead.

I laid my head on her shoulder. "I know and I love you too. I just miss him so much mom." I said.

"I know." She said rubbing my shoulders. "I miss him too but kira he wouldn't want to see you like this." She said stroking my hair.

"I know mom. For him and your same I'll go." I said with a small smile. She instantly stood up pulling me off the couch.

She did my hair and make up. We were almost wearing matching dresses but her dress didn't have skin showing in the front. At the back.

We walked out to my mom's car off to the Malik's house.

We arrived 20 minutes later. Wow!!

That was my first impression. This house was huge. Bigger than my forehead. It was beautiful.

My mom knocked on the door and the door was opened by him. Zayn.

"Welcome Miss. Sterling." He smiled. "Hello Zayn and please call me Kendra , you look so handsome." My mom commented. Really mom?? Really.

He smiled graciously kissing her cheek saying a thank you. "My mom's in the back with the others Kira can come with me to the other side. "

I gave him a fake smile when he looked my way. Great. I rolled my eyes. "Kira honey be good." My mom said following a butler.

"Don't count on it." I muttered. Zayn ushered me into the house his smile instantly fell when my mom turned the corner.

He walked off and I trailed behind him. "You know you could welcome me too." I said.

"I try not to see you." He muttered and I rolled my eyes. Jerk.

"I thought you lived by yourself." I stated. "And I wonder why you can't shut up."

I glared at him kicking punching his backside. He stumbled forward and I smiled.

We turned the corner and I was glad Lucy was here. Lucy ,Beth, Zac and Zander.