Treat You Better

............................
Heyo!
Yassss this chapter has finally come! You can't imagine how much I wanted to write this. I hope you liked it

There is a song, and it is none other that TREAT YOU BETTER😭 I freaking love this song! And I am even more attached to it now because it was what gave me the inspiration to write this story, which I have so much fun writing and love finding people who I relate so much to!

I also think that the song "Seeing Blind" by Niall Horan suits this chapter, love it so much!

I just wanted to say that the plot has changed slightly since I started writing, so there are some parts of the song that don't really fit like "You can tell me if I'm off but I see it on your face when you say that he's the one that you want". Initially, I had planned on Sadie doing that, but it ended up differently, so yeah.

Thank you for reading this story, and I hope you like it!

Xxx,
Sara
............................
Sadie's POV:
For some moments, I did not remember why my heart was so accelerated and my stomach was in a knot when I woke up. But then it all comes tumbling back on me, and I remember what I have decided to do today: I am telling Shawn the truth that I like him. Yeah, you heard me right. Probably I am going mental, but that is what I want to do.

Even though I was tired yesterday when I got home, I still wasn't able to fall back asleep. I just couldn't shake the words Shawn had said off my mind. He actually likes me. And this is so freaking insane.

Then the guilt came, and I came up with a kilometrical list of things of why I am so freaking stupid. I was so stupid for not realizing before that Shawn liked me, so stupid for pushing him away, so stupid for even considering dating another guy to move on.

However, I knew that this, what I felt for Shawn, was more different and unique than anything I have felt before. I had had ocasional crushes on boys before, but just those stupid crushes which you have from a distance, and after three days it's gone. I have also liked this boy back in my other school, which I had actually talked to, and it had lasted for years, bit it eventually faded away. And I can say that any of those don't have anything similar with what I feel for Shawn.

With Shawn, I feel instantly happier. He can make me smile when no one else does, and is always there for me. With him, I feel like I could go through anything. I love his smile, his sweet and funny personality, his passion for music. And the worst part is that I had ignored all of these feelings because of my stupid insecurities.

Sighing, I look at my phone, and see that it is already 3 in the afternoon. Damn, I have slept a lot. So much that Shawn has called me 13 times already, and left me many texts.

Guitar Boy🎸: good morning princess 😊 how are you?

Guitar Boy🎸: heeeyyyyy

Guitar Boy🎸: I'm gonna guess you're still sleeping. Call me when you wake up please!

Guitar Boy🎸: so good afternoon

Guitar Boy🎸: Princess?

Guitar Boy🎸: You are certainly Sleeping beauty, and I think maleficent might have exaggerated just a little bit with the curse this time

Guitar Boy🎸:ok, she exaggerated A LOT

Guitar Boy🎸:Sadie

Guitar Boy🎸:Sadie

Guitar Boy🎸:SADIE

Guitar Boy🎸:Do I have to go there and kiss you for you to wake up?

Guitar Boy🎸: I guess I have