Chapter one

The above picture is how I imagined the Bay Joseph character would look like.
~~~~~~~~~

It's three in the morning and I'm still awake although I know I have to be at work 8:30am, But I'm too scared to even blink for two seconds. Who would have ever thought that a 24 year old could be afraid of the dark. Ever since that night I have never been able to get enough sleep because of flashbacks of me screaming, crying and feeling pain.

:::::::::
My alarm rang and I woke up with a horrible stomach ache. I took two pills so that I would be able to work my eight hour shift.

I got into the shower and as the water drips and wets my whole body, I start to feel yesterday's dinner rising up my throat. I ran out the shower naked and wet and the next thing I knew, i'm on my knees with my head over the toilet as I let my dinner out.

::::::::::
I was on my way to work in my black BMW with my black wavy hair in a high bun, wearing a black dress that fit my curves perfectly and a baby blue two inch open toe heels.

I got in the elevator on my way to the sixth floor with my hand bag hanging at my elbow and two coffees.

"Morning John", I smiled and greeted the receptionist. He blinked slowly as he look at me and smiled.

"Morning sexy", he said smirking, making me feel weird beacause he has been flirting with me everyday since I got this job, and it's already been 2 years.

I got to my boss's office and knocked on the door. "Come in", he said loud enough for me to hear. "Good morning Mr Williams" I greeted him and gave him his coffee.

"Sit", he said pointing to the chair accross him.

"I need you to sort these out in alphabetical order in an hour, I'll be needing them in my meeting ", he said handing me a huge file.

"Miss Joseph I need you to g.......", he went on but I couldn't hear or comprehend what he was saying because my head was getting dizzy and my eyes were starting to get blurry. I felt my body go numb and than there was darkness.

::::::::::
I woke up to a beeping sound and found myself on a hospital bed. I looked by the door and saw a doctor talking to Mr Williams. He had both hands on his hips and I figured that the doctor just told him something that he is not satisfied with.

My heart starts beating faster and I felt like panicking. I'm I dying?

They noticed that I was awake, so the doctor leaves while he approaches my bedside. He just stands there staring and I couldn't take it any longer.

"What did the doctor say?" "What is wrong with me?" "Why am I in the hospital?" "How c..", he cut me off.

"Your pregnant and the doctor said you fainted because your blood pressure is too high", he said so fast that I thought I misunderstood.

"Can you repeat that please?", I asked really confused. He looked at me straight in the eye with attitude and anger written all over his face and said "congratulations, your having a baby".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the first book I have ever written! Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter and don't forget to vote and comment.