Fixing Your Broken Heart [Ksimon]

Simon is heartbroken when he catches his boyfriend cheating on him with one of the Sidemen. JJ hates seeing his best friend so heartbroken and tries to fix his broken heart.

Word Count: 2966

~✖~

Simon should've known something like this would happen. He doesn't know why he thought Cal (Freezy) really loved him. What was he thinking? He saw the way he looked at Harry. They have always been close, a little too close for Simon's liking. So walking in on the two rolling around in the sheets, practically screaming each other's names and other profanities and obscenities, shouldn't have been a big surprise.

Of course, Simon can't help himself - he feels betrayed. Not just by Cal, but by Harry as well. Harry was one of the Sidemen and one of his best friends, so he thought. Simon was supposed to be able to trust him. But he decides to betray him instead.

Harry is nothing more than a filthy traitor.

Simon needs to go talk to Cal. He knows that there's something going on between him and someone else, but he just wants to talk to Cal about it. Maybe he's wrong? He just wants to ask him instead of jumping to conclusions and dumping him for no reason. He goes to knock on his door, but it's already slightly open. 

He freezes. What if someone broke in? He's usually pretty good about locking his door for fear of someone breaking in. Heart thumping, Simon carefully opens the door, fearing what's on the other side. He sees clothes scattered everywhere.

"Harry!"

The blood in Simon's face drains immediately. That sounds like Cal. Wait! Did he just say...

"Shit, Cal! Ugh!"

Harry.

Simon's heart sinks. Cal and Harry? That can't be. Harry would never do something like that to him. Friends just don't sneak around with their best mate's boyfriend. That's not right.

"Oh God, Cal! Oh shit!"

Simon's heart sinks, and the tears sting the corners of his eyes. He clenches and unclenches his fists, wanting to go in there and catch them in the act, but he just can't seem to gather up the courage to do it. So he just turns around and swiftly exits the apartment that Harry, Cal and Callum shared, slamming the door behind him right as Cal shouts:

"I love you so much, Harry! I love you! I love you! I love you!"

Simon drove home, furiously blinking the tears away. He couldn't believe Cal had cheated on him, with one of the Sidemen of all people. Why hadn't Cal said anything? If he was that unhappy, he could have talked to Simon about it. 

He had rather Cal had just broken up with him than cheating on him. It made his heart hurt. By the time he arrived back at the Sidemen house, he parked his car and ran straight up to his bedroom.

Thankfully, nobody was home, Simon thought. With that, Simon wrapped himself up in his duvet and cried.

When JJ heard the front door slam, he took off his headset and cautiously approached his bedroom door. He pressed his ear against it, trying to work out who had just come into the house.

Josh and Vik had gone Pokemon hunting that morning. He didn't know where Simon is right now, considering he's been secretive and moody for the past few days. It seems like he's the only one who's noticed the older boy acting so weird. He thinks maybe Simon is with Cal, considering they're dating.

He only heard one set of footsteps and they approached the stairs, leading to Simon's room. He heard Simon's bedroom door open, then close again. JJ opened his own door and walked over to Simon's room.