Scent of Cheese

Adrien was not in a good mood. No, he was not. During school his teacher had given him lots of homework to do. At first he didn't mind. However that changed after he went to his modeling business. His photographer had done nothing but yell at him for small and stupid reasons. Nathalie was then informed of this and had told his father about it. His father being the emotionless, cold father that he was, gave Adrien a hard time.

Adrien felt frustrated and saddened. He had such a tight schedule that he didn't even have time to hang out with Nino. Worst yet, he didn't even have time to do his homework. He was always stuck posing for the camera until nighttime. So this had taken a toll on his mood...

'CHOMP' *Twitch* 'CHOMP CHOMP'

"PLAGG! How can you eat all this stuff!? The scent is intolerable!" A blonde, green eyed male says, as he glares at his cheese inhaling Kwami. "I don't understand why you can't just leave me and my cheese alone." Plagg says lazily.
"You're such a glutton! All you do is stink up my pockets with that stuff, It's a bother smelling like stinky cheese everyday you know! Actually no, it's YOU who is a bother! You're so... UGH!"

Plagg freezes, He slowly looks at Adrien, shocked and furious at his handlers sudden outburst. "Well then, if I'm such a bother, how about I give you and your 'flower scented' pocket some space!" Plagg then flies away (along with his precious camembert); out into the dark, rainy night. 'Stupid Adrien. How can he say such things. It's not like I wanted his pockets to smell'

Adrien stares at his window, frustrated and dissapointed at himself. He did not mean to hurt Plaggs feelings. He was just so stressed out.

*SIGH*

'I'll let him be for a while, I just hope hawkmoth won't akumatize anyone"

🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱

'Oh No... No no no no! It's late, It's raining, It's dark... ahhh! It's late, dark, and raining! Why did I fall asleep at Alya's house? Why did Alya fall asleep!? Why did we both fall asleep?'

-Earlier after school-

Marinette was usually able to stay awake during class after a long night of sketching new designs and patrolling, but today was just so boring. The teacher had lectured non-stop. Not even stopping for a second break.

Marinette just couldn't resist the temptation. The lesson was like a torturous lullaby. Marinette's eyelids were slowly covering her eyes from seeing any images. Her brain was telling her to give in to the nice deep slumber. Marinette just couldn't refuse. A few seconds later she had fallen asleep.

An hour had passed, the school bell had rung. Marinette was then woken up by her best friend.

"Hey Marinette, wake up. Class ended"

"Mhm... Okay..." Marinette opens her eyes slowly, looking around to see that everyone was leaving. She looked down at Adrien - Blushing - She then looks at Alya

"Girl~, what's wrong with you? Did you stay up again?" Alya asks. "Yeah, I did, I was in a sketching spree last night, I had so many great ideas! But now I'm poofed." Marinette pouts and plops her head down into her desk. "Oh Marinette, You're so dorky that it's cute... Anyways Ms. Mendeleiev and Ms. Bustier had decided that today would be a great day to torture us students. We have tons of homework to do! Knowing you, you'd just forget and stress about it tomorrow so as your best friend, I will gladly offer that we should do it together. What do you think?"
"Yes please~ you're so nice to me" Marinette mumbles into the desk. "GREAT! Let's go to my house then." Alya grabs Marinette and runs out of school and into her house.

-Back to the present-

After saying goodbye to Alya, Marinette ran into the rain, hoping that the rain wouldn't damage her bag greatly. Next to her was her Ladybug - like Kwami.

"Oh Tikki, do you think I'll get in trouble for being out so late?" Marinette says as she breathes heavily. "I don't think you will. You finished your homework and your parents trusts you~" Tikki exclaims happily. Marinette looks at her and smiles "You always know what to say Tikki~ now let's go before we get into any tro-..." Whack!

Marinette falls on the ground groaning. Tikki worriedly looks at Marinette asking if she was alright, getting a respond saying yes. Both looked for the thing that had hit her on the face.

"PLAGG?!"