"Reckless," - Adrienette au

You guys seemed to like ladrien vampire au, so I created Adrienette one.

Marinette quietly moved, no sound was heard from her.

She was holding a gun and a stake to her, narrowing her eyes, trying to see anything in this dark night.

"I see, my princess came to play again," she felt a grip on her shoulder. Her eyes widened and before the attacker could do anything she attacked with a stake, aiming for the head.

Her opponent moved away, grabbing her wrist stopping it midway and smirked at her.

His green eyes were piercing through her, his mouth shaped into a smirk.

"Agreste," she hissed.

"Princess," he replied.

She was only a hunter on practice. Why did she go after one of the most known vampires?

He's been annoying her a lot lately. Just toying with her, not letting her kill him or him killing her.

She had no idea why he hasn't killed her yet, but she knew she wouldn't stop until he's dead.

"Don't call me that!" she said, attacking him again, but he only moved away.

"Awh, princess being angry?" he smirked. "You know I would prefer seeing you smile and laugh,"

"You son of a b..-" she was pushed into a wall, sliding down it, groaning in pain.

She let go of her stake and gun, which were kicked far away by the vampire. He came closer and she saw a cheeky smile on his face.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn and reckless and not listen to what the teachers say?" he made a sad face. "You know, that will get you killed one day,"

"If that is today, so be it," she groaned in pain again.

He grabbed her by the collar and lifted her in the air.

She struggled, trying to get free from his grip, but it didn't help.

She felt her back touch the wall behind her and felt hot tears spill down her cheek.

She didn't want to cry. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of being afraid. She didn't want to show weakness.

He brought his other hand up to her cheek and cupped her face. "My little princess crying? That's a sight I never knew I would see,"

"Let me go, you bastard," she hissed, through clenched teeth.

"When are you going to take me as your prince in shinning armour? We would look awesome together, you know?" he let her down a little so theh were face to face. Her feet still didn't touch the ground, due to his height.

"Are you crazy?! You're a vampire! Even if I wanted to - which I would never - we couldn't," she exclaimed.

He placed a finger on her lip, pulling it down a little.

He looked at her teeth. "Fangs would look good on you," he smirked, leaning closer to her.

Her hands were on his, which was holding her up. She tried pushing him away, but there was no use.

"You're a psyhopath," she said. "I would never want to become a vampire!"

"And if you didn't have a choice?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I would rather die human, then live as a vampire!" she exclaimed.

"Oh you poor child," the boy sighed. He leaned his head closer to her neck, making her gasp in suprise.

"N-No," she tried to push him away again, but he was stronger that her.

"Beg," he smirked.

She closed her eyes. "P-Please,"

She felt two cold teeth on her neck. Marinette soon after felt a pain of something piercing through her neck, so she screamed in pain.

He moved away soon after, smirking at the crying girl.

She was confused. He didn't kill her.

"Must say, you taste amazing, princess. But I would rather have you for other activities," he said, pecking her lips before letting her go.

She slid down the wall, coughing and trying to breath normally.

"Marinette! Where are you?" she heard voice from her best friend.

The vampire kneeled down to her and grabbed her chin and turned it so she was staring in his glowing green eyes. "I will see you around, princess,"

He kissed her once more, before disappearing into the night.